Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Regional Fishing Forums > Fishing - Delaware & Maryland

Fishing - Delaware & Maryland Delaware & Maryland Fishing Reports and Information

Old 05-13-2015, 11:17 PM

Default DE Beaches - 5-9 and 5-10

Good action - lost 2 big drum now after the hooks popped during the fight - ARRRRGH!

The bait:

Old 05-14-2015, 07:52 AM
SS / Curmudgeon / SSc Storm Watcher

Default Re: DE Beaches - 5-9 and 5-10

"after the hooks popped during the fight"

I thought that only happens to me! LOL

nice pics and report!
Old 05-03-2017, 11:25 AM

Default Re: DE Beaches - 5-9 and 5-10

Those are some sweet looking Bass! I've been itching to get up to 3R's and the IRI, but haven't been able to get away, but after reading your report I think I might have to re-prioritize some things and put fishing first - as it should be but so often isn't, lol. Drum too? Dang, you're killing me! I don't want to even say how many years and how many miles I've driven to the OBX in search of big Drum, only to get there after the wind swings from the SW to out of the NE and shuts the bite down. My friends down there all want to know when I'm coming down so they can schedule yard work, doing taxes, etc cause they know if I'm there, it's likely the fish aren't!