Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > MAIN FORUM

MAIN FORUM We want You! - This is the place for general discussion of fishing for striped bass, bluefish, albies, weakfish, etc.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:30 PM

Cool Vacation near Myrtle Beach, need help to catch some fish.

I will be staying in Garden City Beach June 20-27 and need some help with where to fish and what to fish for. Has anyone ever fished on The Pier at Garden City, as I am only four blocks from there. I have considered renting a boat and fishing for fluke in Murrells inlet, am I on the right track. Is there anywhere to fish that is productive near the inlet from shore. As you can tell from the way my post is written, I have never been there and could use some help. I have seen on other forums that the surf fishing is poor due to the slow slopping beaches. What types of equipment should I bring with me? Please help!!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 04:47 PM

Angry Re: Vacation near Myrtle Beach, need help to catch some fish.

Thank you to all who responded, you were a big help!!!! Oh wait that's right no one responded. You mean to tell me that 38 views, and how many more just moved their arrow over the thread and read it that way, and no one has ever been there. No one could help me out a little. This is a fishing forum isn't it!!!!! Thanks again.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Administrator

Exclamation Re: Vacation near Myrtle Beach, need help to catch some fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freetofish1000 View Post
Thank you to all who responded, you were a big help!!!! Oh wait that's right no one responded. You mean to tell me that 38 views, and how many more just moved their arrow over the thread and read it that way, and no one has ever been there. No one could help me out a little. This is a fishing forum isn't it!!!!! Thanks again.
Fishing forum it is but not for Myrtle Beach as you can see by the replies.

Lighten up!!

----------------------------------------------------
Untied we Stand
Divided we will Fall!