Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Regional Fishing Forums > Fishing - Maine & New Hampshire

Fishing - Maine & New Hampshire Maine & New Hampshire Fishing Reports and Information

Old 01-03-2000, 01:09 AM
Publisher, StriperSurf

Okay Eric, its ready to go!

------------------
Bob
bob@stripersurf.com

Old 01-03-2000, 01:09 AM
Publisher, StriperSurf

Okay Eric, its ready to go!

------------------
Bob
bob@stripersurf.com

Old 01-04-2000, 02:29 PM

This according to On the Water Magazine re: Saltwater fishing in MaineThe sea-run brown trout bite is still very good in the Ogunquit, but anglers are finding that the freshwater pools have just enough ice to make fishing difficult. The smart ones are heading down stream to the tidal zone and finding plenty of fish.
Old 01-10-2000, 12:58 AM

Hi All,

My name is Eric Mora. I'll be posting reports on this Maine and New Hampshire board this next upcoming saltwater fishing season, which incidentally runs from the first of May to mid October. I'll be posting reports weekly, more than likely on Sunday night. The majority of my fishing takes place in Southern Maine, so it would be a great help to this board if others could post reports from the New Hampshire area and other parts of Maine north of the Kennebec River. I am currently an active board of directors member of the Coastal Conservation Association of Maine. I will being passing on the word of this web site and board to my fellow CCA members to see if we can get this to be an active and informative forum. I want to thank Bob D'Amico for opening this forum and hope it can help out some of you who are not familiar to fishing in the Maine area.

Hope everyone has a great fishing season.

Tight Lines...