Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Regional Fishing Forums > Fishing - Massachusetts

Fishing - Massachusetts Massachusetts Fishing Reports and Information from the Plum to the "Race"

Old 06-22-2000, 08:17 PM

Can anybody give me some tips for fishing the Falmouth Heights and Woods Hole area? I've been fishing the jetties along the heights beach with poppers and jigs and been catching schoolies. Should I try using eels and sandworms instead? Tight Lines. StriperPete
Old 06-22-2000, 08:17 PM

Can anybody give me some tips for fishing the Falmouth Heights and Woods Hole area? I've been fishing the jetties along the heights beach with poppers and jigs and been catching schoolies. Should I try using eels and sandworms instead? Tight Lines. StriperPete
Old 06-22-2000, 09:41 PM

Hi Guy,
I'm from W. Brookfield, MA and have a new site in Falmouth for my RV and I recently was asking about fishing in the Falmouth area. Me and the wife enjoy flyfishing. I got some tips, and you try www.reel-time.com
Go to forums, then New England. Its a great board......Wally