Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Regional Fishing Forums > Fishing - Maine & New Hampshire

Fishing - Maine & New Hampshire Maine & New Hampshire Fishing Reports and Information

Old 08-21-2010, 02:49 PM

Default Whats running in mass and maine(new to area)

Im origiinally frome East coast and just moved back after 6 or so years. Im ready to fish the coast of mass and me. Goin up to Gloucester and makin my way up the coast to maine tryn to land some stripersor whatever. Any recomendations? Spots? Whats running now? where. Any info would be helpful, cant wait to fish New England again AAAh!!
Old 08-22-2010, 09:28 AM

Default Re: Whats running in mass and maine(new to area)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean jones View Post
Im origiinally frome East coast and just moved back after 6 or so years. Im ready to fish the coast of mass and me. Goin up to Gloucester and makin my way up the coast to maine tryn to land some stripersor whatever. Any recomendations? Spots? Whats running now? where. Any info would be helpful, cant wait to fish New England again AAAh!!
Hey Ocean Jones,

Welcome to the sleepy side of the forum. I don't know about Mass so much, but Southern Maine was great up 'till a couple of weeks ago and things have kind of slowed a bit. Seems the bluefish never came in to thin the mackeral out, and the Stripers are too well fed! I've still been getting a few, but everyone is complaining that they just are not around as much. Those who are catching are getting big ones at night off the beaches and rocks. Best of luck!