Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > Public Service Notices & Events

Public Service Notices & Events All Members and non-commercial organizations are welcome to post their organization's News, Notices of upcoming Events and Meetings as well as issues which are important to this community.

Old 09-14-2016, 05:14 PM
SS / Curmudgeon / SSc Storm Watcher

Default brigantine warning

riptide gave a heads up on a women's tourney this weekend:

The WSFC is having their Tournament in Brigantine this weekend. It?s open to everyone and if you want to have a great time you should check it out and enter. It is going to be busy and teams are already calling to reserve bait. We should have FRESH mullet and FRESH peanut bunker in along with all of the other baits so please call and put your name on the list. Blood worms will be coming in Friday.
Weather is looking great today as the sun is out and the winds are blowing SE 8-12 and should stay that way for the rest of the day. Snapper blues are in the surf and and the browns are also around. I still have not heard of the kings moving back in but they ?should? come back around. Thursday, Keith (Surffish76) Tony G (Shark Master) and I are taking the big boys from TFO out onto the surf to fish. I?m sure we will have some videos and pics to post. They are bringing a new prototype rod they we are going to check out as it should be a fun day. The water temp is hanging at 74 degrees and I had several reports from up North that the mullet have started to make their push into the ocean. The past couple of years the mullet run has been very short so we will have to wait and see what happens. High tide today will be at 5:35 pm and the shop will be open until 5:00 pm.
Thanks and Good Luck
Capt Andy

----------

I always appreciate the warning