Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Regional Fishing Forums > Fishing - Maine & New Hampshire

Fishing - Maine & New Hampshire Maine & New Hampshire Fishing Reports and Information

Old 02-24-2003, 08:37 AM

Hi everyone, I've never been to Maine before but the family is planning a vacation in Lubec the last week in August. I surf fish and kayak fish and was hoping someone could give me some suggestions on where to go and what to use. If anyone has the name of a good guide or charter in the area that appreciated too.

Thanks in advance Sanddog
Old 02-24-2003, 08:37 AM

Hi everyone, I've never been to Maine before but the family is planning a vacation in Lubec the last week in August. I surf fish and kayak fish and was hoping someone could give me some suggestions on where to go and what to use. If anyone has the name of a good guide or charter in the area that appreciated too.

Thanks in advance Sanddog