Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > Commercial - Recreational - Conservation Issues

Commercial - Recreational - Conservation Issues An open forum for the exchange of ideas and positions on current and proposed regulations in saltwater fishing and conservation.

Old 01-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

ITS easy to just go on one K@@@@@@ S@@@@ after another,,,, but theres alot of people that don't leave the inlet that help makes this happen...and today we were blessed with THE FULL FORCE OF THE I FIX UMS....and right now all i can do is SMILE.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS,,,, SEE YOU ON MONDAY
Old 01-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator

ITS easy to just go on one K@@@@@@ S@@@@ after another,,,, but theres alot of people that don't leave the inlet that help makes this happen...and today we were blessed with THE FULL FORCE OF THE I FIX UMS....and right now all i can do is SMILE.....THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS,,,, SEE YOU ON MONDAY
Old 01-07-2005, 05:25 PM
SS/Veteran

Boy it is funny that you should post about. The dream team. Believe it or not this morning While I was check out the traffic patterns off shore I saw Two white and blue trucks steaming towards the dock. So I put old yeller in the corner. { doing the speed limit mind ya } Boys it was like watching a parade as we drove past the school. ya should have seen all of the school kids waving. I can honestly say I felt like royalty as I followed the dynamic duo down 9 and onto ocean drive. With in seconds they were on Bents masterpiece and wrenches were flying and the nuts and bolts were running for cover.
IfixUm and Bernard didn't have time to chat they were in full spin cycle. I can't stress this enough they keep the fleet moving.
Old 01-07-2005, 07:26 PM
SS/Veteran

Ladies and gentlemen It is a Honor and pleaser to proudly introduce one half of the dynamic duo. The man that Cats fear the most IfixUm !!!!!