Home

 
     HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING
 
Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Regional Fishing Forums > Fishing - New Jersey

Fishing - New Jersey New Jersey Fishing Reports and Information covering Sandy Hook south to Cape May

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Angler Paul Angler Paul is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 149
Smile BSC Flea Market & Spring Tournament

12th Annual Berkeley Striper Club
Fisherman's Flea Market
* March 4, 2007 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. *
NEW LOCATION
Hugh J. Boyd Jr. Elementary School Bay Boulevard, Seaside Heights


Sign up for the Tournament at the Flea Market for a special entrance fee of just $20.

4th Annual
Berkeley Striper Club Spring Tournament
Surf and Shore only
No Boats


To Benefit our Tournament and Striped Bass Defense Fund
6/1/07 – 6/10/07
$5000. Plus Including Cash and Merchandise
Guaranteed regardless of the number of entrants !!!
Entrance Fee also includes refreshments
and door prizes at our awards ceremony
Entrance Fee - $25. per person. $5000.+ including cash and merchandise is 100% guaranteed regardless of the number of entrants! This is the minimum of prizes we will have! We may have even more!
Striped Bass 1st –10th place (1st place -$500. + 1st choice of prizes)
Bluefish 1st – 7th place
Weakfish 1st – 3rd place
Prizes may include a combination of cash and products likely from
Rogue Rods, Barefoot, Pelagic, AquaSkinz, Penn, MinnKota, Shimano G.Loomis and Lamiglas, Seeker, Tica. Okuma, and Korkers

Optional Striped Bass Pool/Calcutta - $50.
Optional Bluefish Poll/Calcutta - $20.
Optional Weakfish Calcutta - $10.
Winners get 75% of the money and the remaining 25% will be donated to StripersForever-the internet seeking to make stripers a game fish coastwide

Tournament Boundaries – All Monmouth and Ocean County Waters
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-02-2007, 10:07 PM
Wildbob's Avatar
Wildbob Wildbob is offline
NJBBA, Capt. Team SS, SS/Insider, SS/Platinum
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Location: Howell NJ
Posts: 3,623
Default Re: BSC Flea Market & Spring Tournament

Hi, Paul. Who (or what) is "Striped Bass Defense Fund"?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Keeper's Avatar
Keeper Keeper is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 4
Default Re: BSC Flea Market & Spring Tournament

Hi Paul, Can a person sign up for the tournament without going to the flea market? If so, how, when, where? Thanx!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-07-2007, 11:51 AM
STRIPER_SNIPER77 STRIPER_SNIPER77 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39
Default Re: BSC Flea Market & Spring Tournament

I also need to know where to register if you didnt go to the flea market and where can i get a list of the rules for the tourny...

Thanx alot...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Keeper's Avatar
Keeper Keeper is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Maine
Posts: 4
Default Re: BSC Flea Market & Spring Tournament

Striper Sniper77,

Click on this link and you will find all the relative info.

http://www.berkeleystriperclub.org
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-12-2007, 11:16 AM
STRIPER_SNIPER77 STRIPER_SNIPER77 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39
Default Re: BSC Flea Market & Spring Tournament

Thanx for the info...And good luck to ya..!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-14-2007, 07:33 AM
Wildbob's Avatar
Wildbob Wildbob is offline
NJBBA, Capt. Team SS, SS/Insider, SS/Platinum
 
Join Date: Jun 1999
Location: Howell NJ
Posts: 3,623
Default Re: BSC Flea Market & Spring Tournament

That link doesn't mention anything about "Striped Bass Defense Fund". What is it and where is this money going?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSC Tournament Info., Application Angler Paul Fishing - New Jersey 0 05-30-2006 10:32 PM
Berkeley Striper Club Flea Market Linesider Fishing - New Jersey 1 02-27-2006 05:33 PM
Berkeley Striper Club Flea Market Linesider Public Service Notices & Events 0 02-26-2006 11:12 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2016 StriperSurf.com, All Rights Reserved