Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > MAIN FORUM

MAIN FORUM We want You! - This is the place for general discussion of fishing for striped bass, bluefish, albies, weakfish, etc.

Old 03-05-2007, 08:45 PM
SS/Insider

Default fish off- L.A.vs San Diego

Last Saturday they had bragging rights for two groups in California similar to our game with Bass Barn. The L.A. group seemed rather sleek and fit and those San Diego guys looked like they do enjoy a good meal!

The pics were interesting to view because you got to see the coast line and check out the various species of fish caught that day in L.A. The fisherman had a large selection of light equipment- but some of those fish should have been bait!?! NJ looks like the better place to be from what I saw.

www.scsurffishing.com

Interesting for me cause I just bought a surfboard for my little precious out there ! yeah the distance casting problem is over !!!!