Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Regional Fishing Forums > Fishing - New Jersey

Fishing - New Jersey New Jersey Fishing Reports and Information covering Sandy Hook south to Cape May

Old 09-19-2003, 01:31 PM

I just started fishing in the great egg harbor/inlet this summer (off a 19'grady white w/150 HP outboard). We have caught some decent size flounder, but would like to try some striped bass fishing in south jersey this fall. Any suggestions on good locations for striped fishing in south jersey this time of year would be greatly appreciated. I always hear about fishing the "rips in cape may" but I'm not sure how that compares with other spots in south jersey. The closer to Ocean City, NJ the better.

Thanks, Cork
Old 09-19-2003, 01:31 PM

I just started fishing in the great egg harbor/inlet this summer (off a 19'grady white w/150 HP outboard). We have caught some decent size flounder, but would like to try some striped bass fishing in south jersey this fall. Any suggestions on good locations for striped fishing in south jersey this time of year would be greatly appreciated. I always hear about fishing the "rips in cape may" but I'm not sure how that compares with other spots in south jersey. The closer to Ocean City, NJ the better.

Thanks, Cork
Old 09-19-2003, 04:17 PM

Cork:

Drop me an email at bobever@aol.com. Please put "Striper Surf" in the subject line. I may be able to help you out.

Bob

BobEver@aol.com
RFA Member