Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > The Frat House > The Mudhole

The Mudhole "The Mudhole" - This is the place for any area of discussion; National & World Events, Mud Slinging and Politics.

Old 03-31-2017, 06:35 AM
Senior Fellow, Team SS 04/05/06/07/08 / Forum Member Watcher

Default Re: Trump-Mania

Have you clicked on the Google banner today? C'mon...you know you want to.

I'm not just a Fishermen, I'm the fishin magician!
^^^Unauthorized signature edit by grumpy old men.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:44 AM
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS

Thumbs up Re: Trump-Mania

Attached Images

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:51 PM
SS / Curmudgeon / SSc Storm Watcher

And to think, all this crap: Trump, Russia, all of it, really started because Of Hillary's illegal server
Old 05-29-2017, 12:38 AM
Publisher, StriperSurf

Talking Re: Trump-Mania

Hillary's email server was NOT illegal, it was just dumb.

One might say it was her back channel communications system. It was a bad idea but it at least it wasn't provided by or managed by the Russians
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2017, 07:36 AM

Bob,

You're great on memes, but {edited}...

Might as well have been managed by the Russians. And remember, what was disclosed is not the fault of them, wikileaks, or Comey. but her poor judgement.

She has no one to blame for losing the election than herself.

Last edited by RobS : 05-31-2017 at 06:58 AM.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:56 PM
Publisher, StriperSurf

What do you mean "poor on common sense"? That's XXXXing insulting!
  1. What was disclosed from Clinton's server that broke any law, or damaged US interests or security?
  2. How many crimes was Clinton charged with?
  3. How many XXXXing hours was she investigated and grilled by Congress & the FBI with ZERO results?

HOW MANY ABSOLUTE BALD FACED LIES HAS TRUMP MADE SINCE JANUARY 20TH?

I'M JUST PRAYING TRUMP DOESN'T START A WAR TO COVER UP HIS CONSTANT FAILURE.

Old 05-31-2017, 06:57 AM

Bob,

I do apologize for "poor on common sense" ... I thought about that later but forgot to edit... wrong words.

w.r.t. to Clinton, if I did what she did, I'd be in prison right now. Keys thrown away.

There are too many back door deals made at that level to count.

Trump's got issues, bigly ones, for sure. I do not believe for a second he's going to start a war just to start one, cover up failure, whatnot.

Unlike Bush, who started a war as revenge for his Dad or "just because" he had to do something.

edit: and again, Hillary has no one to blame for her loss to Trump but... Hillary. She can blame everyone and anything from Weiner, to Trump, to Russia, to congress
to Comey to Misogyny, all or any which played a part. But the sad truth is she s**cked as a candidate and that server crap sealed the deal. At least half of those who voted for Trump, did so for the sole
reason that he was not Hillary.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:17 PM

DNC Data Director: Hillary?s Claims Are ?F**king Bulls**t?

Andrew Therriault, the former director of data science for the Democratic National Committee, is ridiculing failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Twitter after she tried to blame the DNC for her electoral defeat.

In fact, Therriault is saying her claims are ?XXXXing bullshit.?

On Wednesday, Clinton claimed the DNC lagged way behind the RNC in terms of voter and data analysis. She even labeled the DNC?s data as ?mediocre to poor, nonexistent, wrong.?

?I had to inject money into it,? she further claimed. Therriault quickly took to Twitter to dispute her claims.

?DNC data folks: today?s accusations are XXXXing bullshit, and I hope you understand the good you did despite that nonsense,? he tweeted.

DNC data folks: today?s accusations are XXXXing bullshit, and I hope you understand the good you did despite that nonsense.

? Andrew Therriault (@therriaultphd) June 1, 2017

Therriault says he does not want his team to be ?thrown under the bus? by Clinton, and that they deserve the credit they should be getting for all their work.

We will respond in due time, but for now, just realize your work was worth way more than you?re being given credit for.

Private mode be damned, this is too important. I?m not willing to let my people be thrown under the bus without a fight.

Therriault wrote a Medium blog post explaining why the DNC?s data science team could not account for poor campaign messaging earlier in February.

?In 2016, the Democratic Party?s messaging strategy did not work out like we hoped, and the use of data did not fix that,? he wrote at the time. Therriault is also hinting he may write a new piece to completely counter Clinton?s latest accusations in her blame game regarding her election loss.

http://dennismichaellynch.com/dnc-da...-fking-bullst/

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Old 06-21-2017, 06:50 AM

Gingrich: Democrats said Georgia was a referendum on Trump. They?re right ? Trump won

Ever since Donald Trump won the presidency, liberals have comforted themselves by saying it was all a mistake. They assume he is foolish, self-indulgent, and incompetent.

Yet this consistently underestimated president just went four-for-four in special elections.

If the elite media?s portrait of Donald Trump as an unpopular president was accurate, surely the Democrats could have won at least one seat.

But no, Kansas, Montana, South Carolina, Georgia ? not once were the Democrats able to turn a GOP seat blue.

Karen Handel's victory in Georgia?s 6th District Tuesday night was the most visible, and the most unpredictable of them all.

Democrats poured over $30 million into their chosen champion, Jon Ossoff.

But Ossoff was flawed. He didn?t live in the district. He raised virtually all of his money from Hollywood and other far-left radicals who lived outside the district. And instead of addressing these issues, he chose to blandly avoid them.

Meanwhile, Republicans rose to the challenge. Handel was their champion, and they went all out to win. I have a friend who lives in the district and visited every home in her neighborhood on Election Day to ensure not a single voter failed to turn out.

Ironically, the higher the turnout, the better the Republicans did. This of course repudiates everything Democrats have believed for a generation about turnout. However, it fits the pattern Trump set in the primaries and in key rural areas in Wisconsin, Michigan. Pennsylvania, and elsewhere.

Throughout the race, the elite media was consistently negative, but Trump's use of social media ended up reaching a larger audience than the three major networks combined.

In Georgia, a similar situation occurred. The longer the race went on, the more vicious the leftwing media became, the more Handel grew, and the more Ossoff shrank.

For the Left this race had been portrayed as a referendum on Trump.

After Trump?s tweets and robocalls, there was a verdict.

Trump won.

It will be interesting to watch the elite media and leftwing activists try to deal with losing four straight elections. It will be equally interesting to watch them try to comfort themselves while they attempt to explain away Karen Handel's victory.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...trump-won.html

Old 06-21-2017, 06:53 AM

Gingrich: Democrats said Georgia was a referendum on Trump. They?re right ? Trump won

Ever since Donald Trump won the presidency, liberals have comforted themselves by saying it was all a mistake. They assume he is foolish, self-indulgent, and incompetent.

Yet this consistently underestimated president just went four-for-four in special elections.

If the elite media?s portrait of Donald Trump as an unpopular president was accurate, surely the Democrats could have won at least one seat.

But no, Kansas, Montana, South Carolina, Georgia ? not once were the Democrats able to turn a GOP seat blue.

Karen Handel's victory in Georgia?s 6th District Tuesday night was the most visible, and the most unpredictable of them all.

Democrats poured over $30 million into their chosen champion, Jon Ossoff.

But Ossoff was flawed. He didn?t live in the district. He raised virtually all of his money from Hollywood and other far-left radicals who lived outside the district. And instead of addressing these issues, he chose to blandly avoid them.

Meanwhile, Republicans rose to the challenge. Handel was their champion, and they went all out to win. I have a friend who lives in the district and visited every home in her neighborhood on Election Day to ensure not a single voter failed to turn out.

Ironically, the higher the turnout, the better the Republicans did. This of course repudiates everything Democrats have believed for a generation about turnout. However, it fits the pattern Trump set in the primaries and in key rural areas in Wisconsin, Michigan. Pennsylvania, and elsewhere.

Throughout the race, the elite media was consistently negative, but Trump's use of social media ended up reaching a larger audience than the three major networks combined.

In Georgia, a similar situation occurred. The longer the race went on, the more vicious the leftwing media became, the more Handel grew, and the more Ossoff shrank.

For the Left this race had been portrayed as a referendum on Trump.

After Trump?s tweets and robocalls, there was a verdict.

Trump won.

It will be interesting to watch the elite media and leftwing activists try to deal with losing four straight elections. It will be equally interesting to watch them try to comfort themselves while they attempt to explain away Karen Handel's victory.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...trump-won.html

Old 06-21-2017, 11:48 AM
Senior Fellow, Team SS 04/05/06/07/08 / Forum Member Watcher

From the SF-86 one signs for clearances....

Section 27 - Use of Information Technology Systems -
(Continued)
YES
NO
(If NO, proceed to Section 28)
In the last seven (7) years
have you introduced, removed, or used hardware, software, or media in
connection with any information technology system without authorization, when specifically prohibited
by rules, procedures, guidelines, or regulations or attempted any of the above?

Have you clicked on the Google banner today? C'mon...you know you want to.

I'm not just a Fishermen, I'm the fishin magician!
^^^Unauthorized signature edit by grumpy old men.
Old Today, 10:20 AM
Senior Fellow

so distressed at SNL; as someone who remembers the original show when all parties stopped at 11:30 on Sat night to watch; they have been of no value since the 90s; but my wife has an idea...instead of being a liberal talkfest with little humor and a one-sided view of politic, she suggests a skit featuring impersonation of Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi in disussion; yes the Maxine Waters who said Putin invaded Korea; can you imagine that skit done by Gilda Radner and Jane Curtin...
Old Today, 10:29 AM

Exactly, Bill.

The TV "comics" have lost all sense of humor, so blinded by hate, they've become unwatchable shills for the radicalized, left, terrorists that pose as Democratic supporters.

I admit I'm an "America's Got Talent" junkie... the only "reality" TV I watch.

There was a guy doing a Trump impersonation, with all the Baldwin-esque manerisms etc, got it down good. But he put the spoof into a humerous and enjoyable skit without trying to portray him like an ISIS sympathizer for the right.

I've turned on SNL to see a particular host a few times over the past 5 years and it's just 100% unwatchable, as are the late night hosts... Leno and to a degree Letterman both used to be able to make fun at the republicans, yet balance with general political humor... as you wrote, picking apart some of the truly cross-aisle jokes that pose as politicians. Kept it balanced but more importantly ... funny.

No longer.

The leftwing terrorists have taken over the cities, and so-called entertainment.
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Senior Fellow

Rob you are right; someone needs to remind the current crop of "comedians" that there is an important element to comedy....you are supposed to be funny; where is Richard Pryor when we need him