Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Click for Daignault Biography Twenty Years Trophy Striper Striper Surf Striper Hot Spots MID-ATLANTIC Striper Hot Spots - NEW ENGLAND Eastern Tides Fly Fishing the Striper Surf
TWENTY YEARS ON THE CAPE - STRIPER SURF - STRIPER HOT SPOTS - THE TROPHY STRIPER
EASTERN TIDES - FLY FISHING THE STRIPER SURF
Welcome to Frank Daignault's "CASTS" - Center for Advanced Studies of Trophy Stripers.
Please be sure to read the Protocol and then join in!

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > Ask Frank Daignault

Ask Frank Daignault Frank Daignault is recognized as an authority on surf fishing for striped bass. He is the author of six books and hundreds of magazine articles. Frank is a member of the Outdoor Writers of America and lectures throughout the Northeast.

Old 01-05-2020, 03:48 PM
SS/Veteran

Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Every issue has become politicized. Now the Dems are bitching that Trump is leading us to war. The Middle East, remember, is where the 911 World Trade Center destruction originated; then we had the Iranian Hostage Crises 50 years ago. Then there was the bombing of Saudi oil fields The ragheads thrive on war; they love it. Right now as we speak, the Japanease are sending its fleet to guard the oil shipments that Japan relies upon from Iranian attacks.

Our biggest problem is the House Democrats. Get them out of Washington and we can then have a unified government that does government business and deals with world problems instead of sweeping them under the rug.
Old 01-06-2020, 06:17 PM
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS

Will they or won't they......
Attached Images

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Old 01-15-2020, 11:45 AM
SS/Veteran

The ragheads are in deep s***. First they accidently shoot down a civilian plane then deny it. Then they finally admit it by accident. Ever wonder how tiring it must be to be an Iranian? Protesting in the street over the drone killing of their General. Next day protesting in the streets over governments failure to take responsibility for the downing of the plane. A carton of a mushroom cloud over Paris or Longdon with the caption ----- oops
Old 01-19-2020, 03:19 PM
SS/Veteran

In Brazen Act Of Aggression, Iran Deploys Its Country Right Next To Our Aircraft Carrier

PERSIAN GULF—In what's being called a dangerous act of aggression, the country of Iran has deployed its country right next to the USS Abraham Lincoln Carrier Strike Group, which was just minding its own business in the Persian Gulf.

"It is clear that Iran wants war," said National Security Advisor John Bolton. "Our carrier strike group was just off on a pleasure cruise on the other side of the world, and Iran insisted on placing its country right next to it."

"We will not stand for this kind of saber-rattling," he said.

Bolton says the U.S. tried to use diplomacy. He stated that a diplomat was sent to Iran to ask nicely if they would consider moving their country away from our military forces and hundreds of bases around the world. Iran then claimed they couldn't find any space on the globe that was a safe distance from the U.S. military.

"So as you can see, we tried to be reasonable," said Bolton, shrugging. "This means war!"
617-755-3740
www.littlesister1.com
Old 01-19-2020, 03:34 PM
SS/Veteran

Your damn straight he's "MY President"! No, I don't like him as a person and in fact, I believe I might find him difficult to fish with.
I did not vote for Obama and yet he was my president for eight (painful) years.
The liberal weenies out there need to grow a pair and accept that Trump is busy getting the job done "on our behalf". We voted for a wall and one way or another, he is doing his best every day to deliver.
The media said that "if Trump got elected the stock market would crash, we would be involved in world war three, the sky would fall, etc.. But not to worry, don't even bother to vote because Hillary has an over 85% chance of winning"...

Would you believe that over 75% of the people that fish on my boat and over 75% of the people I speak with, even here in "Liberal Massachusetts" say they voted for Trump?
My town and the surrounding towns all voted for Trump. We must all be racists I tell ya!
I believe that in the 50 years BO ("Before Obama"), we had improving race relations in most every one of those 50 years and then 8 years of Obama set us back those 50 years again. In the first three years of office, Trump did more to actually improve the lives of blacks and people of color than every Democrat politician over the past hundred years! (ANY) People do not need handouts if they can take care of themselves with hope for their future betterment. The "Blaxit Movement" from the democrat party is gaining momentum!
617-755-3740
www.littlesister1.com
Old 01-19-2020, 03:47 PM
SS/Veteran

Jason, I'm having the same experience with people I associate with. They think more of Trump today than when they voted against Hillary three years ago. If Trump was electable three years ago, he is a cinch to walk in next November. Massachusetts voters, especially those who subscribe to that propaganda sheet, the Globe, are going to puke next November. (We'll lose thousands of store fronts.)
Old 01-19-2020, 06:56 PM

Thumbs up Re: Is Trump Your President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinglsister View Post
Your damn straight he's "MY President"! No, I don't like him as a person and in fact, I believe I might find him difficult to fish with.
I did not vote for Obama and yet he was my president for eight (painful) years.
The liberal weenies out there need to grow a pair and accept that Trump is busy getting the job done "on our behalf". We voted for a wall and one way or another, he is doing his best every day to deliver.
The media said that "if Trump got elected the stock market would crash, we would be involved in world war three, the sky would fall, etc.. But not to worry, don't even bother to vote because Hillary has an over 85% chance of winning"...

Would you believe that over 75% of the people that fish on my boat and over 75% of the people I speak with, even here in "Liberal Massachusetts" say they voted for Trump?
My town and the surrounding towns all voted for Trump. We must all be racists I tell ya!
I believe that in the 50 years BO ("Before Obama"), we had improving race relations in most every one of those 50 years and then 8 years of Obama set us back those 50 years again. In the first three years of office, Trump did more to actually improve the lives of blacks and people of color than every Democrat politician over the past hundred years! (ANY) People do not need handouts if they can take care of themselves with hope for their future betterment. The "Blaxit Movement" from the democrat party is gaining momentum!

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Old 01-20-2020, 11:57 AM
SS/Veteran

So this guy on the right in this picture is my friend named "Dalton". The one on the left is "my gay, liberal, weenie, lawyer brother from San Francisco". Last September, on one of the last open days to sea bass fish my brother was visiting and I had them out, just the two of them and me. I couldn't think of a more toxic couple to put together so I stuck them with each other in the stern and I fished the bow.
Dalton is obviously black but what you can't see is his Jamaican accent as that is where he was born. Jamaica was a slave colony and very close to 100% of those born there are the descendants of slaves. Dalton came to this country 37 years ago and he worked, no one told him he couldn't or shouldn't. He bought a house, became a manager for where he works and makes a good living. Can you imagine the conversation between the two of them when my brother tried to tell Dalton that blacks do not have any opportunities in "Racist America", they are oppressed and (this is my favorite) they need "affirmative action" and other advantages/handouts that the democrats give them. White conservatives are racists because they don't push those advantages.
Dalton was like: "You mean to say we can't make it on our own without your help? Now who's the racist?"

You know what they say: "You can choose your friends, but not your family!..."
Attached Images

617-755-3740
www.littlesister1.com
Old 01-21-2020, 02:49 PM
SS/Veteran

I'm not wild about Trump but the ding-dongs that the Dems are putting up to replace him, coupled with the torment they have exhibited in Washington which stands to ruin this country leaves voters with little choice. When they get through screwing things up we might even be wishing for Hillary Clinton to run.
Old 01-30-2020, 12:08 AM

Imagine if all of the money wasted on the Trump witch-hunt was put into rebuilding our coastal fisheries .
Old 01-31-2020, 12:54 PM
SS/Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramp 32 View Post
Imagine if all of the money wasted on the Trump witch-hunt was put into rebuilding our coastal fisheries .
Your assumption is that rebuilding marine fisheries is doable. I happen to be of a persuasion that fisheries are the result of nature accidents. When conditions are favorable you will have a huge spawn; temperature, oxygen, pollution allow it one year and then take it away the next. Not saying that conservation does not count Just that there are many influences not understood by science.
Old 01-31-2020, 08:00 PM

Attached Images

Old 02-01-2020, 01:50 PM
SS/Veteran

The liberals are going to puke. They are so rabid about opposing Trump that they will do almost anything to remove him from office. But they can't remove him because they can' find a toilet trained candidate to run against him. I have said before that it is not that I like Trump so much; rather, it is the ding-dongs that run against him.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:31 AM

His personality has a lot to be desired by some but I for one find it refreshing to have someone whose not a silver tongue B S artist. I never remember anyone who kept so many promises once they got elected and he did put America first.

Old 02-02-2020, 02:17 PM
SS/Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverrude View Post
His personality has a lot to be desired by some but I for one find it refreshing to have someone whose not a silver tongue B S artist. I never remember anyone who kept so many promises once they got elected and he did put America first.
Yes, that is true. We have had such a string of 'do nothings' in the White House. Trump is solving a lot of problems.

I don't know why it took us so long to find Fox News. We are both so sick of jaded slanted news reporting, much from the Boston Globe, NY Times, CNN. News reporting has fed the flames of political strife in today's America. It might be over fishing but I am ashamed to carry a Press Card in my wallet.