Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > MAIN FORUM

MAIN FORUM We want You! - This is the place for general discussion of fishing for striped bass, bluefish, albies, weakfish, etc.

Old 02-22-2004, 05:32 PM

Oops I kinda messed up this was take onTuseday, September 09, 2003 4:55:16 AM also on the Canal this Guy came right up to me And begged for an eel.with a face loke that how can you say no.I have other shots and you can see that there is a tag on it's head and there is also some kind of patch on it's left side just below the sholder blade.
Any way Im reattaching the photo that I first tried to send.....I hope you like it.
Old 02-22-2004, 08:59 PM

AAAAWWWW Jeez that just blows my pics out of the water so to speak!! Thanks I enjoyed that. I know the seals can be a pain but just look at that face!!! He needs to eat too. When the seals are aound I just hang out on the sand and watch!! VERY, VERY COOL!!

HAPPY FISHING & TIGHT LINES
NANCE <@>>>>>>><
Old 02-24-2004, 08:05 PM
SS/Veteran

There are ALWAYS more pictures!
Old 02-24-2004, 08:21 PM

Heres a pic I took of my son in York Beach, ME. The Bass weren't hitting, & my son was begging me to do some skim boarding.This is the year he'll really get to fish the Canal with me, He turns the big Nine & he's getting his first salt water outfit.
Old 02-24-2004, 08:27 PM
SS/Veteran

Nice picture. That is a keeper for the wall in your sons room.
Thanks for sharing.
Bob
Old 02-24-2004, 08:43 PM

Thanks Bob!
If IM not fishing I taking Photo's!! : )
We have that pic in a cool two picture double matted Frame in our mud room. (with this one) This next Pic, is my True Hart. She is gonna be an Awesome Fisher Girl she's been Fresh water fishing @ the ripe ol age of 2, & she love's it with a passion!
It won't be long till I take her to the Shore.

It was a rainy day when I took this one, she missed the beach so she grabbed or book of shells It's awesome to see them grab a book vs. the game boy &play station. Unless it's a fishing game!
Old 02-25-2004, 05:01 AM
SS/Veteran

The B&W setting is nice. Great job. The poor girl looks bored to death. LOL
Old 02-25-2004, 01:31 PM

BW, how did you time that lightning shot?
Old 02-25-2004, 04:25 PM

Believe this or not. My husband and I are waliking the beach in November. We see this mass on the beach, upon closer inspection we see what is the keel of the ship. It is put together with wooden plugs. Now we have been in this same spot a million times and had never seen this. A friend tells us it's the shipwreck INGAMAR that was on it's way to Gloucester from Portland ME in the 1800's. Others have said they only have seen it a couple of times in the last 20 years or so. I have searched and searched for info to no avail.
Old 02-25-2004, 04:30 PM

This is my husband with yet another spiney dogfish aka: sand shark. They pestered us a lot last year. Let's hope they stay away 'cause when they are around the fish ain't bitin'
Old 02-25-2004, 04:35 PM

I have no idea who this is. We had a beach blast on PI last fall. I was working at mentor fishing with the MBBA and this little guy was 4 years old caught this fish with a little help from his dad. I was so happy for him I could have busted!!
Old 02-25-2004, 04:42 PM

I have no idea why that came out sideways. Anyway if anyone knows who this is let me know or them know. I'd love for them to have this pic!!
Old 02-25-2004, 05:07 PM

I couldn't resist posting these. The first one is me after the dive for my fish(see first cast laughs)
The second is me showing my proudest!!! NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS. This flag flew along side OLD GLORY all season!
sorry the pics are messed up having scanner probs
Old 02-25-2004, 07:55 PM

Keeperless That PIC you post of the Board walk is AWESOME!!!
It looks like the board walk just drifts into the sun set.
WOW!
Old 02-26-2004, 12:31 PM

Hey cooter! That ain't you. That picture you got of a 200lb snakehead is actually the photo of the new 120lb world record blue catfish caught in lake Texoma on the Texas/Oaklahoma border. Man that ain't right of you with everyone posting beautiful photos of past memories and not lies. You may fool some of your buddies up North, but not this catfishin' Southern boy.