Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > MAIN FORUM

MAIN FORUM We want You! - This is the place for general discussion of fishing for striped bass, bluefish, albies, weakfish, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2003, 04:41 PM

What's this other obsession? I want to come there and worship you!

Lookin for my big'un!
Old 10-29-2003, 04:42 PM

Hey K.M.B.... Next time you have someone take your picture tell them not to cut off the bottom - All of us around here know you're wearing your clown shoes! Tool!
Old 10-29-2003, 05:22 PM
SS/Veteran

what a bunch of jerks

family,fishing life is good oh ya tattoos

Keeper of the light
Old 10-29-2003, 05:35 PM

Okay, okay! Let me break the ice here. I have a great spot to go. It is off the sand, approx. 45' out, just below the second wave. The fish there go for plastic lures of some color or another. It is usually good only when it is cloudy and sunny or the stars are out and it is raining. Try it out, but don't tell anyone I sent you. Hopes this helps.
Old 10-29-2003, 05:36 PM
spence

A healthy discussion has fell into the pit of insult and slander.

Old 10-29-2003, 05:36 PM

To me, part of the sport of fishing is scouting locations, reading the water, winds and tides that ultimately produces fish. When I find a great location, I keep it to myself. If you want to find your own fish producing spots, and are not sure how to go about it, just check this and other fishing web sites. They are loaded with tons of excellent advice, books and tips. Just don't expect to turn on your computer and see in big bold letters the exact location and specifics of the best fishing locations.
Old 10-29-2003, 09:02 PM

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I joined this forum thinking it was a place to share knowledge or success about fishing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You joined this forum to polish your over grown ego."

Good one Superfly, I'm still LMAO. Don't you remember his old tag line???

(4)St. Croix 8'6" Ben Doerr surf system rods (4)Shimano Calcutta 400 reels + custom St. Croix Premier Graphites with extended butts.

I'm impressed. How 'bout the rest of you? Although his new tag line is better.
Old 10-29-2003, 09:32 PM

amen blazer... amen.

mike
Old 10-29-2003, 09:47 PM
Mad Russian Scientist

quote:
Originally posted by joe454:
All I can say is "WOW". What a post!!! Lets just fish, fish wherever. Walk to the surf and cast. Catch fish. Argue with the wife about going fishin, not between ourselfs. When it comes to surfcasting and living in upstate NY, you's guys are all I got. So stop the petty stuff. JOe

Its 4 hours for me to drive to fish the surf. I do it often. It will always be worth it.!!
NJBBA #4051

Joe, when it comes to to the guys like you, who have to travel far, I'm always willing to share information.
Old 10-29-2003, 09:58 PM

Just don't take a wizz after that long ride. The neighbors don't like it.
Old 10-29-2003, 10:03 PM
SS/Veteran

I think KMB and couple others here need a serious check up from the neck up. I am totaly serious! This crap makes me .
Old 10-30-2003, 12:21 AM

A post like this is quite unusual for striper surf. Didn't even get this kind of response in the fanzone with the Red sox Yanks debate.

Kind of shocking. Now if anyone is interested I will be selling a book of all the secret spots on the Jersey and NY shores in the next few weeks. That should level the playing field.
Old 10-30-2003, 12:23 AM
Togalicious Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by KissMyBass:
1152 views of this thread. Do I atleast get credit for that? I'm going fishing see you all later. That's if im not by time i get home!

I found that extremely humorous Thanks!
I also think you've accumulated more posts quicker than anyone You might want to seek professional help

Superfly/slayer: "OUCH!" LOL

Let's try not to get too personal on the attacks please
Old 10-30-2003, 12:24 AM
SS/Veteran

yeah this thread had no relevance when it started, and it has miraculously gone down from there.

everyone hit north beach. theres a blitz there everyday. the fish will eat anything. what are you waiting for?

Fish On!
Old 10-30-2003, 12:04 PM

More about hot spots, (Just to keep the thread alive) Pebble Beach for example, it's a very well known name of a fishing spot. Many people know how to get there. I can tell you that out of the whole 1/4 mile (Guestimate) of beach there is only one small area that really ever produces fish. I dead stick 4 poles and often times just 2 of the poles get fish, the two off to the ends rarly do. Pebble beach is the only place I go fishing that if i can't stand in the exact spot so fine that even the best GPS can't track twice I will leave and fish a totally differnt location. So to say Pebble beach is a hot spot really is like saying there are stripers in NJ.
Closed Thread