Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Regional Fishing Forums > Fishing - Massachusetts

Fishing - Massachusetts Massachusetts Fishing Reports and Information from the Plum to the "Race"

Old 08-30-2000, 08:37 PM

anyone have any news or info on outter cape beaches (truro wellfleet p town). will try to get down there a few times this sept but the 2 hr ride is a hassle if no fish lol thanx guys good luck
Old 08-30-2000, 08:37 PM

anyone have any news or info on outter cape beaches (truro wellfleet p town). will try to get down there a few times this sept but the 2 hr ride is a hassle if no fish lol thanx guys good luck
Old 09-07-2000, 04:13 PM

Fished Chatam and Nauset Beach on the 26th and 27th. Didn't have any luck though. But it's always nice to be out there anyway. Talked to a few oldtimers and made a couple of new friends. It's worth the trip, even if you don't catch much.
Good Luck

------------------
Fishaddict@Mediaone.net
><))>

Here fishy..fishy..fishyy ><))> ><))> ><))> ><))>
Old 09-17-2000, 10:11 AM

milo, fished Truro area sept.9 . I made the 3hr. trip after a call from a friend who had 5 fish , 38,40,40,40,41in. on the 8th. Fished all night with live eels. One hookup on a good fish is all I had. Locals say thats been the norm lately. The fish show up in one spot for a night and then show up somewhere else the next night. We had the same thing happen in Aug. Spent two weeks on the Cape killed them one night and only two the next night . Last year the fish would have been there for a few days. There seems to be more bars and less holes on the outer beaches this year and I think the fish are staying outside. But I think the Cape is always worth the trip in the fall because you never know when it's going to turn on. I'm going Sept. 30-Oct1st even though the 1st is my 6th anniversary. good luck and tight lines!!!