Home
 
     HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING
 
Click for Daignault Biography Twenty Years Trophy Striper Striper Surf Striper Hot Spots MID-ATLANTIC Striper Hot Spots - NEW ENGLAND Eastern Tides Fly Fishing the Striper Surf
TWENTY YEARS ON THE CAPE - STRIPER SURF - STRIPER HOT SPOTS - THE TROPHY STRIPER
EASTERN TIDES - FLY FISHING THE STRIPER SURF
Welcome to Frank Daignault's "CASTS" - Center for Advanced Studies of Trophy Stripers.
Please be sure to read the Protocol and then join in!
 
 
Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > Ask Frank Daignault

Ask Frank Daignault Frank Daignault is recognized as an authority on surf fishing for striped bass. He is the author of six books and hundreds of magazine articles. Frank is a member of the Outdoor Writers of America and lectures throughout the Northeast.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #181  
Old 03-24-2020, 08:42 AM
fishinglsister's Avatar
fishinglsister fishinglsister is online now
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Posts: 2,125
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

We are living in Bizarre World:

? If a dude pretends to be a woman, you are required to pretend with him.

? Some how It?s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.

? Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegal Mexicans voting in our elections are good.

? It was cool for Joe Biden to blackmail the President of Ukraine, but it?s an impeachable offense if Donald Trump inquires about it.

? Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote.

? Sexualizing children is bad, but 11-year-old drag queens are good.

? Illegals aren't required to show ID, but citizens can't buy cough medicine without it.

? Citizens are fined if they don?t buy their own health insurance, and then they are forced to buy it for illegals.

? People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.

? Inflammatory rhetoric is outrageous, but harassing people in restaurants is virtuous.

? People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for useless degrees.

? Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you?d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.

? Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate Central-American gang-banger who jumps the southern fence is welcome.

? $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for ?free? health care for illegals is not.

? If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.

? Politicians who say that the President is not above the law put illegal immigrants and themselves above the law.

? People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President.

? Illegals don?t pay taxes, but they get tax refunds.

? We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, and it seems like a great plan to us.

? Voter suppression is bad, but not allowing the President to be on the ballot is good.

? Fourth-of-July parades are bad, but parades of women dressed as vaginas are good.

? Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.

? Criminals are catch and released to hurt more people but stopping them is bad.

And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes you a "racist".
When you become tired of living in the Left?s liberal, dystopian nightmare - copy, paste and share.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Captain Jason Colby
Little Sister Charters
fishinglsister@aol.com
617-755-3740
www.littlesister1.com
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 03-26-2020, 01:54 PM
neverrude's Avatar
neverrude neverrude is online now
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hillsbourgh,NJ
Posts: 5,801
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Instead of going to people in need, it's going to fund a currently-shuttered theater - a playground for wealthy elites - in which Nancy Pelosi enjoys standing ovations.

Tone deaf Kennedy Center thanks you for that $25 million - which could have gone to ventilators and masks


https://hermancain.com/tone-deaf-ken...9UIcEc6odBKc4A
Attached Images
 
__________________


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.


Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 03-27-2020, 06:47 PM
neverrude's Avatar
neverrude neverrude is online now
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hillsbourgh,NJ
Posts: 5,801
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

long read Excellent article. But it tells it exactly as it is!

America's Superb, Unappreciated President

A close look at what Trump has done to combat the current pandemic -- amid constant Democrat assaults.


It has been a very long time since Americans last saw such a clear distinction between the considerable leadership qualities of their president, and the shameless political maneuverings of an opposition party constantly lusting for power. Let us review exactly what has happened in this country over the past two months, vis-a-vis the coronavirus pandemic.

On January 29, President Donald Trump created a White House Coronavirus Task Force to coordinate the federal government's response to the virus outbreak and to keep the American people as informed about it as possible.

At that time, you might recall, congressional Democrats were giving precisely ZERO attention to the coronavirus threat. They had not held even a single hearing ? for even a single moment ? about the matter. Instead, they had spent the preceding four months entirely obsessed with one agenda item: impeaching President Trump and trying to remove him from office. The Senate impeachment trial, which had commenced on January 21, was still in high gear. Since the previous September, the faces of Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer, Jerrold Nadler, Adam Schiff, and a host of other Democrats had become fixtures on every television screen in America as they salivated over the smell of political blood. They talked about nothing but impeachment, as their normal legislative duties were all but forgotten. Coronavirus was, quite literally, the last thing on any of their minds.

Two days later, on January 31, President Trump formally declared coronavirus to be a public health emergency and he implemented a ban on travel from China to the United States. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci later noted that ?the very timely decision on the part of the president to shut off travel from China? had ?absolutely? gone ?a long way? toward limiting the number of coronavirus infections in the U.S. ?We did it early,? said Fauci, ?and as it turned out, there were relatively few cases, in the big picture of things, that came in from China. Unfortunately ? in European countries they didn't do that [ban travel from China], and they got hit really hard.... When the infection burden shifted from China to Europe, we did the same thing. We shut off travel from Europe, which again was another safeguard to prevent influx from without, in.? Also by Fauci's telling, the Trump administration's ?coordinated response? to the crisis ? dating back to ?the beginning [when] we [first] recognized what this [virus] was? ? had been undeniably ?impressive.? ?I can't imagine that, under any circumstances, anybody could be doing more,? said Fauci.

But Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden failed to recognize any value in Trump's actions. Instead, he saw a golden opportunity to inject his campaign with a bit of life by doing what he does best: branding a political opponent as an out-of-control bigot. On February 1 ? just one day after Trump had announced his China travel restriction ? Biden depicted the president as a racist whose heart was filled with hatred for Asian people. ?This is no time for Donald Trump?s record of hysteria and xenophobia ? hysterical xenophobia ? and fearmongering,? said the former vice president.

Notably, it would not be until four days later ? on February 5 ? that the Democrats' failed impeachment trial in the Senate would finally draw to a close. That was the same day that the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Foreign Affairs held its very first coronavirus hearing.

In subsequent weeks, President Trump announced further travel restrictions on certain global hot spots where coronavirus was becoming increasingly widespread ? namely Iran, South Korea, and eventually, all of Europe. American citizens returning from travel-restricted countries began to be routed to specific airports, where they could be properly screened and, if necessary, isolated. Eventually, in March, the president officially closed both the southern and northern borders of the United States, so as to prevent the unnecessary influx of any further coronavirus cases from Mexico or Canada.

But at that very same moment in time, a host of Democrats and their supporters suddenly became quite enamored of a talking point that had recently been floated by Communist China's foreign ministry: the notion that it was somehow ?racist? for anyone to make reference to coronavirus as a phenomenon of Chinese origin. Joe Biden, true to form, latched on to the Beijing propaganda and suggested that Trump's decision to describe the pathogen as ?a foreign virus? or ?a Chinese virus? was evidence of the president's ? yes, you guessed it, racism and xenophobia. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton jumped aboard the bandwagon as well: ?The president is turning to racist rhetoric to distract from his failures to take the coronavirus seriously early on, make tests widely available, and adequately prepare the country for a period of crisis.?

In conjunction with the Trump administration's around-the-clock efforts to accelerate the development of coronavirus diagnostic capabilities, treatments, and vaccines, on February 29 the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) issued emergency approval for the development of new commercial coronavirus tests. To enable this goal to be realized as quickly as possible, President Trump instructed the agency to dramatically cut the bureaucratic red tape that traditionally had stood in the way of swift action. Meanwhile, the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) provided large sums of money to help accelerate the production of diagnostic tests. Trump also issued emergency orders that allowed HHS ?to immediately waive provisions of applicable laws and regulations to give [all] healthcare providers maximum flexibility to respond to the virus and care for patients.? And on March 16, the National Institutes of Health announced the start of a clinical trial aimed at creating a coronavirus vaccine ? representing one of the fastest vaccine-development launches in the history of medicine.


But alas, Joe Biden was unimpressed. ?The Obama-Biden Administration set up the White House National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense,? he boasted, ?to prepare for future pandemics like COVID-19? ? the disease caused by the coronavirus. ?Donald Trump eliminated it [the Directorate], and now we're paying the price.? Trump's ?draconian cuts,? said Biden, were now costing people their lives.


more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...-john-perazzo/
__________________


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.


Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 03-28-2020, 08:01 AM
fishinglsister's Avatar
fishinglsister fishinglsister is online now
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Posts: 2,125
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Great Post-Thank you!
__________________
Captain Jason Colby
Little Sister Charters
fishinglsister@aol.com
617-755-3740
www.littlesister1.com
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 03-28-2020, 09:16 AM
neverrude's Avatar
neverrude neverrude is online now
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hillsbourgh,NJ
Posts: 5,801
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinglsister View Post
Great Post-Thank you!
Your welcome.

I think this is a good possibility. It might be Andrew Cuomo.

Tucker Carlson Predicts Democrats Will Replace Joe Biden With Someone Else To Be 2020 Nominee


Joe Biden is not a strong candidate.

He has low energy, many people are questioning his mental functions, and there is not a tremendous amount of enthusiasm in his campaign.

Tucker Carlson is now predicting that the Democrats will ultimately replace Biden with someone else.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson predicted that former Vice President Joe Biden ?will not be the Democratic nominee? that ends up facing President Donald Trump in November.

After a slow start in the early primaries, Biden won South Carolina overwhelmingly in late February, rolled to victory on Super Tuesday, and has been unstoppable ever since. However, he still doesn?t hasn?t officially sealed the Democratic nomination, although reaching the 1,991 electoral votes required seems like a formality at this point.

Carlson, however, speculated Friday on Charlie LeDuff?s podcast ?No BS News Hour? that Democrats would find a way to remove the ?in decline? Biden and replace him with a stronger candidate?

https://americanlookout.com/tucker-c...-2020-nominee/
__________________


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.


Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 03-28-2020, 11:34 AM
Francis Daignault Francis Daignault is online now
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: MA
Posts: 2,595
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Democrat problem all along is that they can't find a suitable candidate.
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 04-01-2020, 09:48 AM
neverrude's Avatar
neverrude neverrude is online now
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hillsbourgh,NJ
Posts: 5,801
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

.....
Attached Images
 
__________________


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.


Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 04-02-2020, 09:23 AM
neverrude's Avatar
neverrude neverrude is online now
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hillsbourgh,NJ
Posts: 5,801
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Dr. Oz: President Trump presented the country with a 'somber' truth about coronavirus deaths

Fox News medical contributor Dr. Mehmet Oz said President Trump presented the American people with a "somber" truth when he said at a press conference Tuesday that the country could see 100,000 to more than 200,000 people die of the coronavirus.

?In medicine, you always tell people what?s really going to happen; that?s when they trust you,? Oz told ?Fox & Friends" on Wednesday.

?Folks have an unbelievable ability to cope if they know what?s coming at them. That?s I think what is happening in the United States.?

Oz's comments came after the White House coronavirus task force on Tuesday pleaded with Americans to abide by the administration?s extended social distancing guidelines to slow the spread of coronavirus as Trump told Americans to brace for ?a very painful two weeks" and warned of thousands of more virus-related deaths.

"The surge is coming, and it?s coming pretty strong," the president said in the White House briefing room in a lengthy press conference that lasted more than two hours

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-oz-...ZGo1byQb8I98EE
__________________


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.


Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 04-02-2020, 01:13 PM
Francis Daignault Francis Daignault is online now
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: MA
Posts: 2,595
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Keep your eye on Governor Mario Cuomo of NY as a suitable candidate to replace Biden. Frankly, I hope he doesn't end up a candidate because he could beat Trump. I don't want another Democrat in the white house and retaining Biden there will be no Dem getting into office. Cuomo could win the election and he is spending a lot of time on TV.
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 04-02-2020, 05:11 PM
SALMONMEISTER SALMONMEISTER is offline
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 1,859
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis Daignault View Post
Keep your eye on Governor Mario Cuomo of NY as a suitable candidate to replace Biden. Frankly, I hope he doesn't end up a candidate because he could beat Trump. I don't want another Democrat in the white house and retaining Biden there will be no Dem getting into office. Cuomo could win the election and he is spending a lot of time on TV.
He's a double edged sword: he sounds like he's been handling Coronapalooza pretty well, but he's also been releasing a LOT of felon level inmates who've gone on to repeat their crimes and worse. Before Corona, us upstaters weren't all crazy about him.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 04-02-2020, 05:37 PM
SALMONMEISTER SALMONMEISTER is offline
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 1,859
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverrude View Post
long read Excellent article. But it tells it exactly as it is!

America's Superb, Unappreciated President

A close look at what Trump has done to combat the current pandemic -- amid constant Democrat assaults.


It has been a very long time since Americans last saw such a clear distinction between the considerable leadership qualities of their president, and the shameless political maneuverings of an opposition party constantly lusting for power. Let us review exactly what has happened in this country over the past two months, vis-a-vis the coronavirus pandemic.

On January 29, President Donald Trump created a White House Coronavirus Task Force to coordinate the federal government's response to the virus outbreak and to keep the American people as informed about it as possible.

At that time, you might recall, congressional Democrats were giving precisely ZERO attention to the coronavirus threat. They had not held even a single hearing ? for even a single moment ? about the matter. Instead, they had spent the preceding four months entirely obsessed with one agenda item: impeaching President Trump and trying to remove him from office. The Senate impeachment trial, which had commenced on January 21, was still in high gear. Since the previous September, the faces of Nancy Pelosi, Charles Schumer, Jerrold Nadler, Adam Schiff, and a host of other Democrats had become fixtures on every television screen in America as they salivated over the smell of political blood. They talked about nothing but impeachment, as their normal legislative duties were all but forgotten. Coronavirus was, quite literally, the last thing on any of their minds.

Two days later, on January 31, President Trump formally declared coronavirus to be a public health emergency and he implemented a ban on travel from China to the United States. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci later noted that ?the very timely decision on the part of the president to shut off travel from China? had ?absolutely? gone ?a long way? toward limiting the number of coronavirus infections in the U.S. ?We did it early,? said Fauci, ?and as it turned out, there were relatively few cases, in the big picture of things, that came in from China. Unfortunately ? in European countries they didn't do that [ban travel from China], and they got hit really hard.... When the infection burden shifted from China to Europe, we did the same thing. We shut off travel from Europe, which again was another safeguard to prevent influx from without, in.? Also by Fauci's telling, the Trump administration's ?coordinated response? to the crisis ? dating back to ?the beginning [when] we [first] recognized what this [virus] was? ? had been undeniably ?impressive.? ?I can't imagine that, under any circumstances, anybody could be doing more,? said Fauci.

But Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden failed to recognize any value in Trump's actions. Instead, he saw a golden opportunity to inject his campaign with a bit of life by doing what he does best: branding a political opponent as an out-of-control bigot. On February 1 ? just one day after Trump had announced his China travel restriction ? Biden depicted the president as a racist whose heart was filled with hatred for Asian people. ?This is no time for Donald Trump?s record of hysteria and xenophobia ? hysterical xenophobia ? and fearmongering,? said the former vice president.

Notably, it would not be until four days later ? on February 5 ? that the Democrats' failed impeachment trial in the Senate would finally draw to a close. That was the same day that the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Foreign Affairs held its very first coronavirus hearing.

In subsequent weeks, President Trump announced further travel restrictions on certain global hot spots where coronavirus was becoming increasingly widespread ? namely Iran, South Korea, and eventually, all of Europe. American citizens returning from travel-restricted countries began to be routed to specific airports, where they could be properly screened and, if necessary, isolated. Eventually, in March, the president officially closed both the southern and northern borders of the United States, so as to prevent the unnecessary influx of any further coronavirus cases from Mexico or Canada.

But at that very same moment in time, a host of Democrats and their supporters suddenly became quite enamored of a talking point that had recently been floated by Communist China's foreign ministry: the notion that it was somehow ?racist? for anyone to make reference to coronavirus as a phenomenon of Chinese origin. Joe Biden, true to form, latched on to the Beijing propaganda and suggested that Trump's decision to describe the pathogen as ?a foreign virus? or ?a Chinese virus? was evidence of the president's ? yes, you guessed it, racism and xenophobia. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton jumped aboard the bandwagon as well: ?The president is turning to racist rhetoric to distract from his failures to take the coronavirus seriously early on, make tests widely available, and adequately prepare the country for a period of crisis.?

In conjunction with the Trump administration's around-the-clock efforts to accelerate the development of coronavirus diagnostic capabilities, treatments, and vaccines, on February 29 the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) issued emergency approval for the development of new commercial coronavirus tests. To enable this goal to be realized as quickly as possible, President Trump instructed the agency to dramatically cut the bureaucratic red tape that traditionally had stood in the way of swift action. Meanwhile, the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) provided large sums of money to help accelerate the production of diagnostic tests. Trump also issued emergency orders that allowed HHS ?to immediately waive provisions of applicable laws and regulations to give [all] healthcare providers maximum flexibility to respond to the virus and care for patients.? And on March 16, the National Institutes of Health announced the start of a clinical trial aimed at creating a coronavirus vaccine ? representing one of the fastest vaccine-development launches in the history of medicine.


But alas, Joe Biden was unimpressed. ?The Obama-Biden Administration set up the White House National Security Council Directorate for Global Health Security and Biodefense,? he boasted, ?to prepare for future pandemics like COVID-19? ? the disease caused by the coronavirus. ?Donald Trump eliminated it [the Directorate], and now we're paying the price.? Trump's ?draconian cuts,? said Biden, were now costing people their lives.


more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/202...-john-perazzo/
This kills me: It's a good article, but plenty of my more left-leaning friends don't get to read this. They all keep quoting the "news as usual' sources. Most will give a negative Pavlovian response to any suggestion that Fox News isn't always wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 04-03-2020, 08:14 AM
fishinglsister's Avatar
fishinglsister fishinglsister is online now
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Posts: 2,125
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALMONMEISTER View Post
This kills me: It's a good article, but plenty of my more left-leaning friends don't get to read this. They all keep quoting the "news as usual' sources. Most will give a negative Pavlovian response to any suggestion that Fox News isn't always wrong.
"A very good friend of mine", who also happens to be an illegal alien (!!!) told me yesterday that he is moving to Connecticut because of the new Trump regs and that Massachusetts has basically "bowed to" Trump in that to get federal funds they cut off access to driver license renewals and that leaves him in a bad position.
He totally agrees with Trump and says it is the right thing to do because the vast majority of illegals are taking advantage of the BS benefits that are handed out too freely.
Being originally from Lebanon, my friend thinks that having to change states (or not be allowed to drive) is a small price to pay for the freedom and stability that The USA has to offer. We are so spoiled!
__________________
Captain Jason Colby
Little Sister Charters
fishinglsister@aol.com
617-755-3740
www.littlesister1.com
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 04-04-2020, 06:30 AM
Frank N's Avatar
Frank N Frank N is online now
Senior Fellow, Team SS 04/05/06/07/08 / Forum Member Watcher
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 7,032
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Good post Mike on the timeline, I will leave this here for you.

Hope all is well, let me know if you need anything.



__________________
Perhaps the greater hubris of man is that we can keep the status quo of Earth's environment, not that we can change it.

Have you clicked on the Google banner today? C'mon...you know you want to.


I'm not just a Fishermen, I'm the fishin magician!
^^^Unauthorized signature edit by grumpy old men.
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 04-04-2020, 09:58 AM
fishinglsister's Avatar
fishinglsister fishinglsister is online now
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Posts: 2,125
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

Jer-Jar Binks: Mesa likesa dis topic!
Attached Images
 
__________________
Captain Jason Colby
Little Sister Charters
fishinglsister@aol.com
617-755-3740
www.littlesister1.com
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 04-04-2020, 10:30 AM
neverrude's Avatar
neverrude neverrude is online now
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hillsbourgh,NJ
Posts: 5,801
Default Re: Is Trump Your President?

[quote=Frank N;2440409]Good post Mike on the timeline, I will leave this here for you.

Hope all is well, let me know if you need anything.



Thanks Frank, were all well.
My one brother in-law has been ribbing me over the years saying I was one of those preppers.
Last year I told him about the emergency food with 20 to 25 year shelf life that Costco was selling on line and might be a good idea for him to get some especially since living in New York city.
Guess who called me a few days ago and said he'd wish he'd listen to me.
__________________


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.


Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2016 StriperSurf.com, All Rights Reserved