Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > Commercial - Recreational - Conservation Issues

Commercial - Recreational - Conservation Issues An open forum for the exchange of ideas and positions on current and proposed regulations in saltwater fishing and conservation.

Old 12-24-2006, 09:12 PM
SS/Veteran

Default Merry Picken Christmas

Security security hello all station Pickerclause inbound and loaded down cold spring inlet , caring a load of anchors , plugs , poppers and stripers any and all concerned traffic Pickerclause standing by channel 13 and 16.

Huddle around girls and boys don't forget your mommies, ( mommies up front please ) Pickerclause has a little story to tell ya. You all know that " the net were hung in the yard with care in hope that the striper laws would soon be fair " But I bet ya never heard this little didy

Humm along kids mommies feel free to get a little more comfortable if you'd like I sure would like ya too.

Ya better watch out ya better not cry ya better say out of the EEZ I'm tellin ya why , PICKERCLAUSE is fishing the Bank ho ho ho PICKERCLAUSE is fishing the Bank ho ho ho. He sees you when your cheating , he knows when you need bait , he knows if you've been bad or good , so ya better be good for goodness sake. Ya better be GOOD for goodness sake !!!!!!

Fill the decks with loads of stripers { follia la la la la lalala }
Keep fillin up those boxes { follia la la la lalala }
Ship them off to the market { follia la la la la lalala }
Feed the millions that desire { follia la la la la lalala }
Keep on picken Fishpicker { FOLLIA LA LA LA LA LALALA }

Thwas the night before Christmas and up and down the coast the fleet was tied up , There job was done they delivered the seven fishes that so many required. Nobody was moving till the New year regulation and weather kept them tied to the Pier.
The Pots were all powered washed and sitten on the docks. Hoping and begging that they will be able to catch some fish in the spring of the year.
Smaller day boats are calling it a year with a long list of maintenance , repair and gear work to be ready for the next year, It is time for the big boys to do there thing let them brave the weather and deal with the prices.
So out to the Airport or down to the Field to mend , hang and crimp to be ready for next year. The nets are Hung in the yard with care in hope that the striper laws will soon be fair. If you want us to be the number 1 port in the land the State of NJ better start letting us land. Politics and special interest groups need to step back , start fighten the Enviros for they are clearly the problem.
One more thing for Pickerclause to say " if your a scalloper , dragger , long liner , clamboat or gillnetter don't worry about the mule going blind load that sleigh .

Good luck to all of my brothern up and down the coast may your fish holds be full and may you get paid the most.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night !!!!!!

Last edited by Fish Picker : 12-25-2006 at 10:58 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 03:33 PM
Moderator,Team SS 04-08

Default Re: Merry Picken Christmas

Another great one Marty! I hope you and yours had a Merry Christmas. Be safe out there!
Old 12-27-2006, 05:42 PM
Senior Fellow, Team SS 04/05/06/07/08 / Forum Member Watcher

Very nice Marty, Merry Christmas!

Have you clicked on the Google banner today? C'mon...you know you want to.

I'm not just a Fishermen, I'm the fishin magician!
^^^Unauthorized signature edit by grumpy old men.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Picker
You all know that " the net were hung in the yard with care in hope that the striper laws would soon be fair " Fill the decks with loads of stripers { follia la la la la lalala }
Keep fillin up those boxes { follia la la la lalala }
Ship them off to the market { follia la la la la lalala }
Feed the millions that desire { follia la la la la lalala }
Keep on picken Fishpicker { FOLLIA LA LA LA LA LALALA }

b]
ANOTHER MASTERPIECE