Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Regional Fishing Forums > OBX and the Carolinas

OBX and the Carolinas The Outer Banks and all places North and South

Old 10-26-2010, 08:22 AM
Senior Fellow

Default NCBBA Tourney 2010

NCBBA Red DrumTourney was last Thursday - Sat and 293 anglers had a great time. My buddies kept me awake long enough to land the 4th largest drum of the event. It was another gathering of fine Americans fishing together and raising money to fight the enviro nazis who are trying to close our beaches.

Money raised by the tourney goes to our legal fund. It is an uphill battle with the likes of Toyota giving Audobon 20 million contribution (please remember when buying a vehicle) to help them close our beaches.

I know that this is the Striper Surf site --- and that is part of my passion but you've got to forgive but believe me when I tell you that a 40# drum could pull a 60# striper backwards. They're oxes.

Cheers,
Attached Images

"You fish --- then you die --- or you don't fish and die anyway --- your choice"