Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > Commercial - Recreational - Conservation Issues

Commercial - Recreational - Conservation Issues An open forum for the exchange of ideas and positions on current and proposed regulations in saltwater fishing and conservation.

Old 08-11-2004, 07:30 AM
Super Moderator

its not about that at all,,, ITS ABOUT BEING SCREWED....its about the ignorance and greed is getting ready to back-fire... the smartest thing to do would be work with the comms and let them have there share of the stripers,,, but its NOT ABOUT ANY FORM OF MANAGEMENT,,, i said this many times,,, ITS ABOUT HURT EGOS... well very soon n.j is going to be found GUILTY AS CHARGED.... i for one am pushing as hard as i can for THE ENTIRE RECREATIONAL STRIPED BASS FISHERIE IN THE STATE OF N.J BE SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY!!!!!!and the sad thing about it all, is the real victims out there are going to be alot of you all, its the everyday rec that realy loves the sport, BUT THE PROBLEM IS YOU ALL LET TOM AND BRAD AND THE REST SCREW IT UP ..and now your going to get caught in the cross-fire,,,,, sorry all, BENTRODS LOOKING HARD FOR THAT LOOPHOLE,,,, thank tom and brad
Old 08-11-2004, 07:30 AM
Super Moderator

its not about that at all,,, ITS ABOUT BEING SCREWED....its about the ignorance and greed is getting ready to back-fire... the smartest thing to do would be work with the comms and let them have there share of the stripers,,, but its NOT ABOUT ANY FORM OF MANAGEMENT,,, i said this many times,,, ITS ABOUT HURT EGOS... well very soon n.j is going to be found GUILTY AS CHARGED.... i for one am pushing as hard as i can for THE ENTIRE RECREATIONAL STRIPED BASS FISHERIE IN THE STATE OF N.J BE SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY!!!!!!and the sad thing about it all, is the real victims out there are going to be alot of you all, its the everyday rec that realy loves the sport, BUT THE PROBLEM IS YOU ALL LET TOM AND BRAD AND THE REST SCREW IT UP ..and now your going to get caught in the cross-fire,,,,, sorry all, BENTRODS LOOKING HARD FOR THAT LOOPHOLE,,,, thank tom and brad
Old 08-11-2004, 10:17 AM
Togalicious Moderator

While I think bASS suck personally, shutting down the recs would cause more pressure on other species and where do you think the price of bunker would go? In the
Old 08-11-2004, 11:28 AM
Administrator

Wow, Bent, It was mearly a question. I love fishing for Bass as I am sure many do. And I know others out there are screwing it for me and for you. But the only thing more I can say about it is,,, you and me Bentrod, high noon, your boat, my kayak. We square off and see who's the last one floating.!!! JOe
Old 08-11-2004, 11:30 AM

C'mon Bent.... we all know what it's about!

It's all about the bengamins with you guys!

Just admit it for once Dude.

I want the truth!

PS: I'm writing every fish management official to shut down the dogfish to the comms.
Old 08-11-2004, 11:30 AM
Mad Russian Scientist

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BENTROD:
ITS ABOUT HURT EGOS... well very soon n.j is going to be found GUILTY AS CHARGED.... i for one am pushing as hard as i can for THE ENTIRE RECREATIONAL STRIPED BASS FISHERIE IN THE STATE OF N.J BE SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY!!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quite possibly the dumbest post on this board to date. Get over yourself already, BunkerCheese. The bottom line - you screwed. And you know it. And that's the way we like it, a-ha, a-ha!
Old 08-11-2004, 11:41 AM

The Bent & Picker show kinda reminds me of the flick
Old 08-11-2004, 11:45 AM
Administrator

O boy, I'm backin out of this one. You guys are tough. JOe
Old 08-11-2004, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

this is not a stupid post,,, this is real-true stuff. i dont want to not talk about it because i may step on some-ones toes or whatever... n.j will be found GUILTY!!!!! VERY SOON,,,, so whats the comercial comunity suposed to do?????WELL ILL TELL YOU,,,,,, right now we have the recs by the throat&lt; so to speak&gt; AND ITS TIME TO KICK EM WHILE THEIR DOWN. things would be different if the recs would work together with the comms on the striped bass,,, BUT THATS NO HAPPENING,,, jcaa, stripers forever, and the rest of the nuts have already stated OVER AND OVER AGAIN, that no way on earth are they going to share them fish. even CAPE MAY PARTY AND CHARTER BOAT ASSOCIATION SAID THELL PAY ANY PRICE SO THE COMMS WONT GET ANY!!!! so we are left with NO OTHER CHOICE,,,,,,BECAUSE OF THE IGNORANCE AND GREED...the commercial comunity MUST PUSH FOR THE ENTIRE STRIPED BASS FISHERIE BE 100% SHUT DOWN!!!! this has to be done... and when or if that ever happens it will hopefuly show the recs that the next time work together with the comms, AND WE ALL CAN ENJOY THE REWARDS,,,, NOT JUST 1 USER GROUP
Old 08-11-2004, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator

AND DONT ANYONE THINK THAT THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN......
Old 08-11-2004, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

you also better look out for the loop-holes in the laws when this happens.....i may be calling the bridge quite often ,,, and alerting the box company to MAKE PLENTY..... ITS COMING
Old 08-11-2004, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gottog:
, shutting down the recs would cause more pressure on other species and where do you think the price of bunker would go? In the <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>THE PRICE of bunker always suck... this year it doesnt because theres only 1 out of the 4 boats fishing... and very little of the bunker go to the bait shops,,, most of it goes to crab and lobster bait..... the shutdown of recs would have no efect what so ever on the bunker price
Old 08-11-2004, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Laniewski:
. I love fishing for Bass as I am sure many do. JOe <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>this is the sad part joe..we have a few bad apples that wanted a war.... the people like you are going to be the casualties in this war.... thats the bad part,,, BUT THE WAY I SEE IT THE COMMS HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE,,,NONE WHAT SO EVER....
Old 08-11-2004, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by River Rat:
C'mon Bent.... we all know what it's about!

It's all about the bengamins with you guys!

Just admit it for once Dude.

I want the truth!

PS: I'm writing every fish management official to shut down the dogfish to the comms. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>first of all dogfish is already shut down for some years now,,,,, and BTW,,,, I swear to u it has nothing to do with $$$$.... it would be revenge
Old 08-11-2004, 12:15 PM

Bent,

With you leading the charge they will increase the rec catch and shut down the commies for good.

Thanks for representin' dog.