Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Regional Fishing Forums > Fishing - Delaware & Maryland

Fishing - Delaware & Maryland Delaware & Maryland Fishing Reports and Information

Old 09-03-2008, 10:00 AM
SS/Insider

Default Lost Tackle Box-Indian River Inlet

Early Labor Day afternoon, after fishing all morning for Blues on the railing right next to the Coast Guard station at Indian River Inlet, I walked off and left my tackle box. When I returned to fish in the evening, I realized what I had done but the box was long gone. It is just another of those incredibly frustrating stupid senior moments that I am increasingly prone to. I post this in the faintest hope that I can recover it.

The box was a blue and grey Plano with a storage area on top, three medium trays behing a grey see-through panel on the left, and another smaller storage area behind a panel on the right. Regrettably, it never occured to me to put my name and phone in the box. It is full of a variety of plastic and steel lures, as well as Tsunami shad, fishbites, & etc. All of it is replaceable, but many of the lures were sentimental reminders of trips from Buxton to Acadia.

If you find it, I'd appreciate your dropping it off with Burt Adams at Hook'em and Cook'em at the Indian River Marina.

If I don't get it back, well, I hope whoever found it has good luck with it, or maybe a decent meal from selling its contents.

Thanks so much.

Rick Ahern