Home

 
     HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING
 
Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > The Frat House > The Mudhole

The Mudhole "The Mudhole" - This is the place for any area of discussion; National & World Events, Mud Slinging and Politics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #211  
Old 12-03-2015, 11:44 AM
HookI's Avatar
HookI HookI is online now
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,418
Default Re: Wake up America

Great job by all the branches of the Law Enforcement in California .
God Bless & protect them .
__________________
Let the Big Ones Go
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 12-04-2015, 07:33 AM
Frank N's Avatar
Frank N Frank N is offline
Senior Fellow, Team SS 04/05/06/07/08 / Forum Member Watcher
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: Wake up America

What a joke...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/politi...sis/index.html
__________________
Perhaps the greater hubris of man is that we can keep the status quo of Earth's environment, not that we can change it.

Have you clicked on the Google banner today? C'mon...you know you want to.


I'm not just a Fishermen, I'm the fishin magician!
^^^Unauthorized signature edit by grumpy old men.
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 12-04-2015, 08:39 AM
HookI's Avatar
HookI HookI is online now
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,418
Default Re: Wake up America

What about the Terror Watch list ?
What did the GOP do yesterday ?

Never your good @ cut & paste ...I'll let you go the honors
__________________
Let the Big Ones Go
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 12-05-2015, 06:16 AM
Frank N's Avatar
Frank N Frank N is offline
Senior Fellow, Team SS 04/05/06/07/08 / Forum Member Watcher
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: Wake up America

Here hook...

Obama: U.S. safe against ISIS attack

You believe that? Funny you question GOP, not the leader.
__________________
Perhaps the greater hubris of man is that we can keep the status quo of Earth's environment, not that we can change it.

Have you clicked on the Google banner today? C'mon...you know you want to.


I'm not just a Fishermen, I'm the fishin magician!
^^^Unauthorized signature edit by grumpy old men.
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 12-05-2015, 07:28 AM
HookI's Avatar
HookI HookI is online now
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,418
Default Re: Wake up America

How much you know ...Washington runs this country there has not been a leader of the country in over 40 years
__________________
Let the Big Ones Go
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 12-07-2015, 07:22 AM
neverrude's Avatar
neverrude neverrude is offline
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hillsbourgh,NJ
Posts: 5,545
Default Re: Wake up America

FBI lacking resources to properly investigate terrorism?


video
http://video.foxnews.com/v/464860611...#sp=show-clips
__________________


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.


Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 12-07-2015, 07:30 AM
Frank N's Avatar
Frank N Frank N is offline
Senior Fellow, Team SS 04/05/06/07/08 / Forum Member Watcher
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 6,940
Default Re: Wake up America

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverrude View Post
FBI lacking resources to properly investigate terrorism?


video
http://video.foxnews.com/v/464860611...#sp=show-clips

But we are hiring IRS people for Obozocare....
__________________
Perhaps the greater hubris of man is that we can keep the status quo of Earth's environment, not that we can change it.

Have you clicked on the Google banner today? C'mon...you know you want to.


I'm not just a Fishermen, I'm the fishin magician!
^^^Unauthorized signature edit by grumpy old men.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 12-10-2015, 07:47 AM
neverrude's Avatar
neverrude neverrude is offline
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hillsbourgh,NJ
Posts: 5,545
Default Re: Wake up America

'Trump's not wrong ? we can't wear uniform in our OWN cars': Five police officers claim Donald Trump is RIGHT about parts of London being so 'radicalised' they are no-go areas

[/b]Serving police officers today backed Donald Trump's claim that some Muslim communities in the UK are no-go areas because of extremism.

Several Met officers have said the 'Islamification' of some parts of the capital requires 'extra vigilance' and they can't wear uniforms for safety reasons - despite Scotland Yard claiming the tycoon 'couldn't be more wrong'.

Home Secretary Theresa May tonight rejected Mr Trump's claims, insisting: 'The police in London are not afraid to go out and police the streets.'

The US presidential contender caused worldwide consternation yesterday after a string of incendiary remarks about Muslims, including in Britain, and said: 'We have places in London and other places that are so radicalised that police are afraid for their own lives.'

But one serving officer said today Trump had 'pointed out something plainly obvious, something which I think we aren't as a nation willing to own up to'.

Another policeman said that he and other colleagues fear being terror targets and spoke of the 'dire warning' from bosses not to wear a uniform 'even in my own car'.

It came as more than 250,000 people - seven people every second - signed a petition demanding Mr Trump is banned from Britain for being a 'hate preacher' - an idea rejected by Chancellor George Osborne


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3tuwuNGnv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
__________________


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.


Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 12-23-2015, 07:33 AM
neverrude's Avatar
neverrude neverrude is offline
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hillsbourgh,NJ
Posts: 5,545
Default Re: Wake up America

UK Declares Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Group, Breaks With Obama




The United Kingdom declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group after an 18-month study ordered by British Prime Minister David Cameron ? and the Obama administration slammed the document as flying in the face of the Brotherhood's history as a "nonviolent Islamist group."

The report, which Cameron presented to the House of Commons on Thursday, described the Muslim Brotherhood as anti-democratic, openly supportive of terrorism, dedicated to establishing an Islamist government ? and opposed to the rule of law, individual liberty, and equality.

"Aspects of the Muslim Brotherhood's ideology and activities ? run counter to British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, equality and the mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs," Cameron said in a statement with the report's release. "The Muslim Brotherhood is not the only movement that promotes values which appear intolerant of equality and freedom of faith and belief."

The United Kingdom declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group after an 18-month study ordered by British Prime Minister David Cameron ? and the Obama administration slammed the document as flying in the face of the Brotherhood's history as a "nonviolent Islamist group."

The report, which Cameron presented to the House of Commons on Thursday, described the Muslim Brotherhood as anti-democratic, openly supportive of terrorism, dedicated to establishing an Islamist government ? and opposed to the rule of law, individual liberty, and equality.

"Aspects of the Muslim Brotherhood's ideology and activities ? run counter to British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, equality and the mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs," Cameron said in a statement with the report's release. "The Muslim Brotherhood is not the only movement that promotes values which appear intolerant of equality and freedom of faith and belief."





"Nor is it the only movement or group dedicated in theory to revolutionizing societies and changing existing ways of life," he continued. "But I have made clear this government's determination to reject intolerance, and to counter not just violent Islamist extremism, but also to tackle those who create the conditions for it to flourish."

"The main findings of the review support the conclusion that membership of, association with, or influence by the Muslim Brotherhood should be considered as a possible indicator of extremism," Cameron said.

As a result, the prime minister said that the U.K. government would continue to refuse visas to Muslim Brotherhood members and associates and take other steps that included increasing surveillance on the group's activities and whether these actions could be prosecuted.

Britain also will continue to uphold the European Community's freeze on the assets of Hamas, another terrorist group with ties to the Brotherhood, Cameron said.

The Obama administration quickly condemned the report in a statement to the Investigative Project on Terrorism, saying that the Muslim Brotherhood had a history of nonviolence and that opposing the group could lead some members to become radicalized.

The "political repression of nonviolent Islamist groups has historically contributed to the radicalization of the minority of their members who would consider violence," the administration said. "The de-legitimization of non-violent political groups does not promote stability, and instead advances the very outcomes that such measures are intended to prevent."

President Barack Obama has long embraced the Muslim Brotherhood and has defended and promoted Islam in an effort to fight Islamophobia.


more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/uk-.../22/id/706848/
__________________


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.


Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 12-27-2015, 07:03 AM
neverrude's Avatar
neverrude neverrude is offline
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hillsbourgh,NJ
Posts: 5,545
Default Re: Wake up America

Yasir Qadhi, named ?one of the most influential conservative clerics in American Islam? by the New York Times Magazine, unleashed a torrent of vulgar verbal abuse on Christians and Jews in a video that is instructive of Muslims really feel about non-believers.

U.S. Based Imam Preaches the Rape & Murder of American Christians

http://usherald.com/us-based-imam-pr...an-christians/
__________________


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.


Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 12-27-2015, 12:10 PM
HookI's Avatar
HookI HookI is online now
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,418
Default Re: Wake up America

Hanukhah , Christmas is now over , I'll be back on the keyboard after the Kwanzaa Celebration out of respect to all.
__________________
Let the Big Ones Go
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 12-28-2015, 07:47 AM
neverrude's Avatar
neverrude neverrude is offline
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hillsbourgh,NJ
Posts: 5,545
Default Re: Wake up America


Rep. King on the need for increased security, surveillance




video
http://video.foxnews.com/v/467687939...#sp=show-clips
__________________


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.


Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 12-29-2015, 09:04 PM
billwrubel's Avatar
billwrubel billwrubel is offline
Senior Fellow
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,749
Default Re: Wake up America

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookI View Post
Hanukhah , Christmas is now over , I'll be back on the keyboard after the Kwanzaa Celebration out of respect to all.

When is Festivus??
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 12-29-2015, 11:58 PM
neverrude's Avatar
neverrude neverrude is offline
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hillsbourgh,NJ
Posts: 5,545
Default Re: Wake up America

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwrubel View Post
When is Festivus??

He's waiting to hear from George.
__________________


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.


Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 01-02-2016, 06:19 PM
HookI's Avatar
HookI HookI is online now
SS/Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 2,418
Default Re: Wake up America

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverrude View Post
UK Declares Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Group, Breaks With Obama




The United Kingdom declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group after an 18-month study ordered by British Prime Minister David Cameron ? and the Obama administration slammed the document as flying in the face of the Brotherhood's history as a "nonviolent Islamist group."

The report, which Cameron presented to the House of Commons on Thursday, described the Muslim Brotherhood as anti-democratic, openly supportive of terrorism, dedicated to establishing an Islamist government ? and opposed to the rule of law, individual liberty, and equality.

"Aspects of the Muslim Brotherhood's ideology and activities ? run counter to British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, equality and the mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs," Cameron said in a statement with the report's release. "The Muslim Brotherhood is not the only movement that promotes values which appear intolerant of equality and freedom of faith and belief."

The United Kingdom declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group after an 18-month study ordered by British Prime Minister David Cameron ? and the Obama administration slammed the document as flying in the face of the Brotherhood's history as a "nonviolent Islamist group."

The report, which Cameron presented to the House of Commons on Thursday, described the Muslim Brotherhood as anti-democratic, openly supportive of terrorism, dedicated to establishing an Islamist government ? and opposed to the rule of law, individual liberty, and equality.

"Aspects of the Muslim Brotherhood's ideology and activities ? run counter to British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, equality and the mutual respect and tolerance of different faiths and beliefs," Cameron said in a statement with the report's release. "The Muslim Brotherhood is not the only movement that promotes values which appear intolerant of equality and freedom of faith and belief."





"Nor is it the only movement or group dedicated in theory to revolutionizing societies and changing existing ways of life," he continued. "But I have made clear this government's determination to reject intolerance, and to counter not just violent Islamist extremism, but also to tackle those who create the conditions for it to flourish."

"The main findings of the review support the conclusion that membership of, association with, or influence by the Muslim Brotherhood should be considered as a possible indicator of extremism," Cameron said.

As a result, the prime minister said that the U.K. government would continue to refuse visas to Muslim Brotherhood members and associates and take other steps that included increasing surveillance on the group's activities and whether these actions could be prosecuted.

Britain also will continue to uphold the European Community's freeze on the assets of Hamas, another terrorist group with ties to the Brotherhood, Cameron said.

The Obama administration quickly condemned the report in a statement to the Investigative Project on Terrorism, saying that the Muslim Brotherhood had a history of nonviolence and that opposing the group could lead some members to become radicalized.

The "political repression of nonviolent Islamist groups has historically contributed to the radicalization of the minority of their members who would consider violence," the administration said. "The de-legitimization of non-violent political groups does not promote stability, and instead advances the very outcomes that such measures are intended to prevent."

President Barack Obama has long embraced the Muslim Brotherhood and has defended and promoted Islam in an effort to fight Islamophobia.


more
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/uk-.../22/id/706848/
Really Now ! The US CIA & the British MI6 have been funding terrorists tribes in the middle east and around the world for 70 + years
__________________
Let the Big Ones Go
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1998 - 2016 StriperSurf.com, All Rights Reserved