Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > The Frat House > The Mudhole

The Mudhole "The Mudhole" - This is the place for any area of discussion; National & World Events, Mud Slinging and Politics.

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2016, 05:50 PM
SS / Curmudgeon / SSc Storm Watcher

Default Re: The Clinton Thread

I don't know who dresses better.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:52 AM
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS

The Clintons are using 5 shell companies to save on taxes in Delaware

The Clintons and their family foundation have at least five shell companies registered to the address 1209 North Orange Street in Wilmington, Delaware ? which is also home to some 280,000 other companies who use the location to take advantage of the state's low taxes, limited disclosure requirements, and other business incentives.

Two of the five are tied to Bill and Hillary Clinton specifically. One, WJC, LLC, is used by the former president to collect his consulting fees. The other, ZFS Holdings, LLC, was used by the former secretary of state to process her $5.5 million book advance from Simon & Schuster. Three additional shell companies belong to the Clinton Foundation.

There is nothing illegal about the Clintons' decision to take advantage of Delaware's tax laws. However, on the campaign trail last week, Hillary Clinton criticized the "super-rich" who use "outrageous tax havens and loopholes" to pay fewer taxes. She pledged that, as president, she would "shut down the so-called private tax system for the mega-wealthy," including legal tax avoidance activities, in order to "make sure that everyone pays their fair share here in America." ?Bonnie Kristian

http://theweek.com/speedreads/617761...taxes-delaware

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Old 04-13-2016, 04:33 AM
Senior Fellow, Team SS 04/05/06/07/08 / Forum Member Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverrude View Post
The Clintons are using 5 shell companies to save on taxes in Delaware

The Clintons and their family foundation have at least five shell companies registered to the address 1209 North Orange Street in Wilmington, Delaware ? which is also home to some 280,000 other companies who use the location to take advantage of the state's low taxes, limited disclosure requirements, and other business incentives.

Two of the five are tied to Bill and Hillary Clinton specifically. One, WJC, LLC, is used by the former president to collect his consulting fees. The other, ZFS Holdings, LLC, was used by the former secretary of state to process her $5.5 million book advance from Simon & Schuster. Three additional shell companies belong to the Clinton Foundation.

There is nothing illegal about the Clintons' decision to take advantage of Delaware's tax laws. However, on the campaign trail last week, Hillary Clinton criticized the "super-rich" who use "outrageous tax havens and loopholes" to pay fewer taxes. She pledged that, as president, she would "shut down the so-called private tax system for the mega-wealthy," including legal tax avoidance activities, in order to "make sure that everyone pays their fair share here in America." ?Bonnie Kristian

http://theweek.com/speedreads/617761...taxes-delaware

I'll quote my self from post 191 in this thread...

Quote:
She is a hypocritical piece of schyte...

Have you clicked on the Google banner today? C'mon...you know you want to.

I'm not just a Fishermen, I'm the fishin magician!
^^^Unauthorized signature edit by grumpy old men.
Old 04-13-2016, 07:29 AM

oh, but she's "Hook's" gal, and the Dems aren't the "fat cats" like the republicans.
Old 04-14-2016, 08:56 PM
SS/Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobS View Post
oh, but she's "Hook's" gal, and the Dems aren't the "fat cats" like the republicans.
be Gal ,Guy ,or Transvestite who is going to keep my Obama $$$ where it belongs , in my pocket , @ this point I have no boundaries !
Old 04-14-2016, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookI View Post
be Gal ,Guy ,or Transvestite who is going to keep my Obama $$$ where it belongs , in my pocket , @ this point I have no boundaries !
Neither the tranny or the commie are going to let u keep your $

They both have sights on y o u.

Trump is your only hope.
Old 04-15-2016, 05:24 AM
SS/Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobS View Post
Neither the tranny or the commie are going to let u keep your $

They both have sights on y o u.

Trump is your only hope.
Like the " Bayonne Bleeder " Trump might be the " White Hope " he will be just another Washington dope !
Old 04-15-2016, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Like the " Bayonne Bleeder " Trump might be the " White Hope " he will be just another Washington dope !
white, black or yellow... because he's not an insider, he's *your* best
chance at "hope and change"

I don't like the guy, honestly, but a lot of folks don't like everybody, and he's picking
off that discontent.

point is: Hillary is THE SAME as the fat cat neocons you despise. In fact worse, because her or the commie's policies will set you back even *more* tax $.

go ahead, take your obama $... you, I and our grandchildren are paying for them
Old 04-15-2016, 12:20 PM
SS/Veteran

There are a lot of great reads out there about WHO runs America. My suggestion is to get a few & find out what the Presidency is really about , us little guys have very little impact on who controls Washington seats . I believe every bit of it .
Old 04-15-2016, 02:35 PM

there are a lot of "reads" but I'm not sure there are a lot of great "reads" on who runs America.

we certainly don't have a lot of say, but we do have a say and while we do, we should try to get someone who will say it along lines we agree with.

I don't put any hope in Democrats or Republicans, my hope lies in God Alone.

But we have a system wherein we participate, we vote. And therefore I will vote.

It sure won't be with the Democrats.
Old 04-15-2016, 03:42 PM
SS/Veteran

we made it thru the, Reagan & Bush years now Obama years only thing that can hurt us is Kryptonite !
Old 04-15-2016, 04:35 PM
Senior Fellow, Team SS 04/05/06/07/08 / Forum Member Watcher

Quote:
we made it thru the, Reagan & Bush years now Obama years only thing that can hurt us is Clintonite !
Fixed your post for you...

Have you clicked on the Google banner today? C'mon...you know you want to.

I'm not just a Fishermen, I'm the fishin magician!
^^^Unauthorized signature edit by grumpy old men.
Old 04-15-2016, 04:35 PM
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS

FOIA Docs: Hillary Told 2 Stories on Benghazi Right After Attack

Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was telling two different stories on the reason for the attacks on the U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi, Libya less than 24 hours after they occurred, according to State Department documents obtained by Judicial Watch.

The documents, which the conservative watchdog group obtained under a Freedom of Information Act court ruling, contain phone call notes of telephone calls between Clinton and world leaders, including then Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil.

According to the transcript, the call with Kandil was made on the afternoon of September 12, 2012, the day after the attacks that killed four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. In the call, Clinton tells Kandil, "We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack?not a protest."

That was the exact opposite of what Clinton's office was saying publicly, Judicial Watch notes.

The night before the call to the Egyptian prime minister, Clinton issued an official State Department statement blaming the attack on an Internet video made in the United States that was insulting to Islam.

"Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet," the statement read. "The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind."

By September 15, Clinton had returned to the video-as-blame narrative, saying in a phone call to then-Egyptian Foreign Minister Mohamed Amr, that a "stupid, very offensive film" was what lit the fuse.

"I have repeatedly, as has the President and other officials in our government, deplored not only the content of this stupid, very offensive film," she said. "But we have to exercise more self-discipline? otherwise we?ll be in a vicious downward circle against everyone who has ever felt offended, particularly on the internet."

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton also accused the State Department of heel-dragging in releasing the transcripts, which it initially argued were not related to the group's request for documents related to the Benghazi attacks.

"There are two scandals here. The first is Hillary Clinton was telling different stories to different foreign leaders about the Benghazi attack ? including an admission that it was a terrorist attack," Fitton said. "The second is the State Department?s cover-up of these documents. The State Department is forcing Judicial Watch to play 'whack-a-mole' with Clinton and Benghazi documents. It is no wonder that two frustrated federal court judges granted Judicial Watch discovery into the Clinton FOIA issues."
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/jud.../14/id/724032/

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Old 04-15-2016, 06:35 PM
SS/Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N View Post
Fixed your post for you...
Having a cold Guinness enjoying the sunshine and having a good chuckle on this one .
Old 04-19-2016, 12:36 PM

Closed Thread