Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > The Frat House > The Mudhole

The Mudhole "The Mudhole" - This is the place for any area of discussion; National & World Events, Mud Slinging and Politics.

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 12:49 PM
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS

Default Re: The Clinton Thread

Morris: I Left When Hillary Hired Secret Police to Go After Woman Victimized by Bill

Friday on OraTV?s ?Politicking,? former advisor to President Bill Clinton, Dick Morris said it was then-first lady Hillary Clinton?s ?Nixonian? attempt to attack the woman Bill Clinton victimized and sexually harassed by hiring detectives to dig for dirt in their lives Hillary could use against them to smear their character.

Dick Morris said he believes Bill was a very good president but he left because he said, ?What really turned me off was what I call secret police. When she [Hillary] hired this fleet of detectives to go around examining all of the woman who had been identified with Clinton. Not for the purpose of divorcing Clinton. Not for the purpose of getting him to stop but for the purpose of developing blackmail material on these woman to cow them into silence that had a Nixonian quality that I hold against her and I continue to.?

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2014/...mized-by-bill/

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:07 PM
SS / Curmudgeon / SSc Storm Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookI View Post
Paul Ryan really sank the Republican Party , I'll go out & say " The Republican's are hoping Hillary wins " .
I would say "establishment Republican's" are hoping Hillary wins.

The rest? not so much.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:15 AM
SS/Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobS View Post

The rest? not so much.
" Thems all the same to me " nice folks to talk to ... but would not want to be one .
Old 05-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Senior Fellow, Team SS 04/05/06/07/08 / Forum Member Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobS View Post

The rest? not so much.

They are all the same, both sides, in it for themselves.

Have you clicked on the Google banner today? C'mon...you know you want to.

I'm not just a Fishermen, I'm the fishin magician!
^^^Unauthorized signature edit by grumpy old men.
Old 05-12-2016, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N View Post
They are all the same, both sides, in it for themselves.

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:24 AM

Hillary?s Latest Scandal: She And Bill Siphoned $100 Mil From Mideast Leaders

candal: A new investigation reveals that Bill and Hillary Clinton took in at least $100 million from Middle East leaders. Can such a financially and ethically compromised candidate truly function as our nation?s leader?

The investigation by the Daily Caller News Foundation has uncovered a disturbing pattern of the Clintons? raising money for the Clinton Foundation from regimes that have checkered records on human rights and that aren?t always operating in the best interests of the U.S. By the way, the $100 million we mentioned above doesn?t appear to include another $30 million given to the Clintons by two Mideast-based foundations and four billionaire Saudis.

All told, it?s a lot of money.

?These regimes are buying access,? Patrick Poole, a national security analyst who regularly writes for PJ Media, told the DCNF. ?You?ve got the Saudis. You?ve got the Kuwaitis, Oman, Qatar and the UAE (United Arab Emirates). There are massive conflicts of interest. It?s beyond comprehension.?

Well, maybe not, given that Clinton, during her four-year tenure as secretary of state, used a clearly illegal private email server which is now under investigation by the FBI. Her open e-mail system likely was hacked by Chinese, Russian and perhaps other spy agencies, say cyberespionage experts. Such negligence would seem to disqualify her from ever holding a sensitive foreign policy post in the government again.

Meanwhile, former U.S. Attorney Joseph E. diGenova told the Caller that he believes the FBI has launched a second, possibly more serious investigation into possible political corruption involving the Clinton Foundation. This is potentially explosive, given that the Clintons seem to have run their charity in a way that lines their own pockets.

The question is an open one: Did the oil-rich Mideast nations give lavishly to the Clinton Foundation in an effort to influence future U.S. policy? And what about Bill Clinton?s business partnership with Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Dubai?s authoritarian ruler, from 2003 to 2008? Clinton took away some $15 million in ?guaranteed payments? from the deal, his tax records show.

A picture of extraordinary greed is emerging from both Clintons in the years after they hold the highest posts in the U.S. government.

In just the past three years, after her stint as the nation?s top diplomat, Hillary Clinton spoke to dozens of deep-pocket firms on Wall Street, typically charging $250,000 a pop to hear her wit and wisdom ? despite her bitter condemnations of Wall Street during her campaign.

All told, she took in an estimated $22 million from these speeches ? an extraordinary amount, given the growing consensus among foreign-policy thinkers that Clinton was one of the worst secretaries of state ever.
So why would Arab potentates and Wall Street magnates alike pony up so much money for the Clintons? Is it because they believe so strongly in the philanthropic mission of the Clinton Family Foundation? Or is it that they hoped to have influence on a future Hillary Clinton presidency, which would of course feature First Gentleman Bill Clinton?

Remember, a Hillary Clinton presidency once looked like a sure thing. Now, given the growing possibility that she could be charged for criminal negligence for putting secret material on a private server, or perhaps even be charged with corruption, Clinton has far more serious problems than just getting elected. Her biggest problem may be staying out of prison.

A new report from the Daily Caller News Foundation says that Persian Gulf states and their leaders donated $100 million to HIllary and Bill Clinton's controversial Clinton Family Foundation. (AP)
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2016, 07:34 PM
Senior Fellow

when someone tells you who they are.....believe them
Old 05-20-2016, 11:50 AM

Trump: 'Ask Hillary Who Blew up the Plane Last Night'

Donald Trump used the EgyptAir plane crash to criticize Hillary Clinton after she cried foul over his proposal to temporarily ban Muslims from the United States.

"The fact that Hillary thinks the temporary Muslim ban, which she calls the 'Muslim ban,' promotes terrorism, proves Bernie Sanders was correct when he said she is not qualified to be President," Trump said in a statement

"Look at the carnage all over the world including the World Trade Center, San Bernardino, Paris, the USS Cole, Brussels and an unlimited number of other places. She and our totally ignorant President won't even use the term Radical Islamic Terrorism. And by the way, ask Hillary who blew up the plane last night ? another terrible, but preventable tragedy. She has bad judgement and is unfit to serve as President at this delicate and difficult time in our country's history."

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/egyp...t_nbr=bnrycnwg

Old 05-26-2016, 09:22 PM

Attached Images

Old 05-27-2016, 10:18 AM

Ex-State aide recalls Hillary?s ?sloppy communications? with staff

A former military adviser who worked for Hillary Clinton at the State Department says her ?sloppy communications with her senior staff? could have undermined two counterterrorism operations.

Bill Johnson, the department?s adviser to the special operations section of the US Pacific Command in 2010 and 2011, told Newsweek that secret plans to kill the head of a Filipino jihadi group and stop Chinese armaments being smuggled into Iraq both failed.

?I had several missions that went inexplicably wrong, with the targets one step ahead of us,? said Johnson, who worked in Air Force special ops for more than 25 years before joining the State Department in 1999.

He said investigations narrowed down the source of potential leaks to Clinton?s and her aides? use of unprotected phones ? although he admitted he had no solid proof.

In the Philippines, his team targeted Umbra Jumdail, founder of the Abu Sayyaf jihadist group.

more
http://nypost.com/2016/05/27/ex-stat...ns-with-staff/

Old 05-27-2016, 06:51 PM
Senior Fellow

her ability to brazenly lie is amazing; the IG report blasts her for the private server to handle her official emails and in response she says... the report shows that I did what the past 5 Sec of State did...she of course leaves out that none of the others set up up their own private server to handle State Dept business
Old 05-31-2016, 07:41 AM

Former State Dept. watchdog debunks central Clinton email claim

EXCLUSIVE: The State Department?s former top watchdog, in an interview with Fox News, rejected Hillary Clinton?s repeated claims that her personal email use was in line with her predecessors? ? while saying he would have immediately opened an investigation if he caught wind of a secretary of state using such an account.

Howard Krongard, a George W. Bush administration appointee who served as the State Department inspector general from April 2005 to January 2008, cited his own experience in challenging Clinton?s insistence that her practices were nothing out of the ordinary.

?Certainly to my knowledge at least, Secretary [Condoleezza] Rice did not have a personal server. I certainly never either sent an email to one or received an email from one,? said Krongard, who served during Rice?s tenure.

Further, he said, ?I would have been stunned had I been asked to send an email to her at a personal server, private address. I would have declined to do so on security grounds and if she had sent one to me, I probably would have started an investigation.?

Krongard noted that during Clinton?s four-year term, from January 2009 to January 2013, there was no Senate-confirmed inspector general in place. Suggesting the Clintons show a pattern of avoiding oversight, Krongard indicated that Hillary Clinton benefited from the fact there was no IG during her term.

"I would?ve been the most unpopular person in that building [had I been there]," Krongard said, emphasizing that the inspector general has broad powers and the ability to rein in even the most senior political appointees. "They are the people who enforce the rules, and there was no one enforcing the rules during that time."

Krongard spoke with Fox News before the current State Department inspector general?s office, led by Steve A. Linick, issued an extensive report on email practices of previous secretaries of state.

The day that report was issued, Clinton said in an interview that her use of personal email was consistent with predecessors Colin Powell and Rice.

"Just like previous secretaries of state, I used a personal email. Many people did. It was not at all unprecedented," she said.

But, as Krongard indicated, the May 25 IG report clearly stated that Rice did not use personal email for government business. It said Powell used personal email on a limited basis to connect with people outside the department, and he worked with the State Department to secure the system. The report found Clinton did neither.

The report concluded Clinton?s use of a private server and account was not approved, and broke agency rules. The report said by the time she became secretary, the rules had repeatedly been updated, and were ?considerably more detailed and more sophisticated.?

Krongard resigned from the IG position in December 2007 after accusations he blocked Iraq-related investigations, charges he denied.

Regarding the 2,100 emails on Clinton?s server found to have contained classified information -- and another 22 ?Top Secret? messages containing intelligence deemed too damaging to national security to make public ? Krongard questioned how that material got there. He said it would take a deliberate act for the intelligence to "jump the gap" between the classified computer networks and Clinton's personal server.

"It could be done by taking a screen shot with ? a camera of a classified email, take a screen shot and send it to an unclassified network. It could be copied, but there are restrictions in the State Department and elsewhere as to what copiers can work from a classified network and it can only be a secure copier. So that may not have been easy," Krongard said.

Asked if it could happen by accident, Krongard simply said, "No."

He also challenged Clinton and State Department claims that the emails in question were ?retroactively classified.?

"I don't understand it, because it was either classified by the creator or it was classified by reason of where it came from or what network it was on,? Krongard said.

Clinton consistently has claimed nothing she sent or received was marked classified at the time. While technically correct, this distinction also appears misleading. A January 2009 non-disclosure agreement signed by Clinton confirms her understanding that "classified information is marked or unmarked.?

Rather, it is the content and source that determine classification. Former intelligence officials say the emails were improperly handled by Clinton and her team and, once reviewed by the authority that originated the information, the emails were given proper classification markings.

While there is no public confirmation the Clinton server was breached, former senior military and intelligence officials -- including Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, and former Defense Intelligence Agency chief Mike Flynn ? have said they believe foreign intelligence services targeted Clinton's email system.

In a recent interview with Fox News, the Romanian hacker who goes by the name Guccifer said he accessed the Clinton server with ease in March 2013. Anonymous government officials were quick to dismiss the hacker's claims, while admitting he was very skilled and breached the accounts of 100 Americans, including Powell.

video
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...l?intcmp=hpbt1

Old 06-01-2016, 10:25 AM

Talking Re: The Clinton Thread

Attached Images

Old 06-02-2016, 01:41 PM

Hillary on the Ropes

By Andrew P. Napolitano

June 2, 2016

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/06/...illarys-ropes/

Old 06-05-2016, 08:46 AM
SS / Curmudgeon / SSc Storm Watcher

I don't know this author, but had a friend from an old church that was in the secret service during the Clinton whitehouse years.... some of the book will be hype and sensationalized... no doubt. I mean, they want to sell books. However, I'm not shocked something like this is being written.

SECRET SERVICE AGENT BOOK ROCKS CLINTON CAMPAIGN
Sat Jun 04 2016 18:03:18 ET
Posted directly outside President Clinton's Oval Office, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne reveals what he observed of Hillary Clinton's character and the culture inside the White House while protecting the First Family.
Coming in 3 weeks his tell-all book: 'CRISIS OF CHARACTER!'
The secret project is causing deep concern inside of Clinton's campaign, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.
Specific details of the agent's confessional are being held under tight embargo.
"What I saw in the 1990s sickend me," Byrne explains. "I want you to hear my story."
I saw how the Clinton machine’s appalling leadership style endangered law enforcement officers, the military and the American people in general. And with Hillary’s latest rise, I realize that her own leadership style-volcanic, impulsive, enabled by sycophants and disdainful of the rules set for everyone else-hasn’t changed a bit.

http://www.amazon.com/Crisis-Charact...dp/1455568872/
Closed Thread