Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > The Frat House > The Mudhole

The Mudhole "The Mudhole" - This is the place for any area of discussion; National & World Events, Mud Slinging and Politics.

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 09:37 AM
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS

Default Re: The Clinton Thread

Hillary Still Wants to Bring in 65,000 Syrian Refugees

During Saturday night's Democratic debate, Hillary Clinton was asked about bringing in Syrian refugees.

"I think that is the number one requirement. I also said that we should take increased numbers of refugees. The [Obama] administration originally said 10 [thousand]. I said we should go to 65 [thousand], but only if we have as careful a screening and vetting process as we can imagine, whatever resources it takes. I do not want us to in any way inadvertently allow people who wish us harm to come into our country."

This is particularly relevant, as early reports on yesterday's attacks in Paris suggest that they may have been committed by Syrian refugees. Clinton did not explain the specifics of her proposed screening and vetting process

video
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...s_1064121.html

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Old 11-17-2015, 08:40 AM

Clinton Foundation amends four years of tax returns

The Clinton Foundation announced late Monday that it had amended its tax return forms from four separate years due to errors in the reporting of donations from foreign governments.

Foundation President Donna Shalala said in a statement that the returns were revised after a voluntary review of the charity's past tax returns. She added that the corrections were not required by law.

"There is no change in our bottom line numbers: assets, liabilities, and net assets," Shalala wrote in a statement to the foundation's supporters that was obtained by Reuters. "There is nothing to suggest that the Foundation intended to conceal the receipt of government grants, which we report on our website."

The amended Form 990 tax returns were for the years 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. An affiliated charity, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, also amended its returns for 2012 and 2013.

The foundation now reports receiving $20 million in government funds between 2010 and 2013, most of it from foreign governments. The foundation had neglected to state its government funding separately from other funding sources in its original returns

more w/ video http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015.../?intcmp=hpbt2

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Old 11-19-2015, 07:09 AM
SS/Veteran

This is what rich people do ! ...it's a great way to put family & friends on the payroll.
Old 11-19-2015, 10:39 AM
Senior Fellow

it's what some rich people do
Old 11-19-2015, 01:16 PM
SS / Curmudgeon / SSc Storm Watcher

ok I consider most "modern" comedians as vulgar, and "not funny"

BUT is this what we have in store if Hillary is boss? yes... worse than thin skinned BO

Clinton Goes after Laugh Factory Comedians for Making Fun of Her

NOVEMBER 18, 2015
EmailPrintText Size

In what appears to be a first for a serious presidential contender, Hillary Clinton’s campaign is going after five comedians who made fun of the former Secretary of State in standup skits at a popular Hollywood comedy club.
A video of the short performance, which is less than three minutes, is posted on the website of the renowned club, Laugh Factory, and the Clinton campaign has tried to censor it. Besides demanding that the video be taken down, the Clinton campaign has demanded the personal contact information of the performers that appear in the recording. This is no laughing matter for club owner Jamie Masada, a comedy guru who opened Laugh Factory more than three decades ago and has been instrumental in launching the careers of many famous comics. “They threatened me,” Masada told Judicial Watch. “I have received complains before but never a call like this, threatening to put me out of business if I don’t cut the video.”
Practically all of the country’s most acclaimed comedians have performed at the Laugh Factory and undoubtedly they have offended politicians and other well-known personalities with their standup routines. Tim Allen, Jay Leno, Roseanne Bar, Drew Carey, George Carlin, Jim Carrey, Martin Lawrence, Jerry Seinfeld and George Lopez are among the big names that have headlined at the Laugh Factory. The First Amendment right to free speech is a crucial component of the operation, though Masada drew the line a few years ago banning performers—including African Americans—from using the “n-word” in their acts.
The five short performances that Clinton wants eliminated include some profanity and portions could be considered crass, but some of the lines are funny and that’s what the Laugh Factory is all about. The video features the individual acts of five comedians, four men and a woman. The skits make fun of Clinton’s wardrobe, her age, sexual orientation, the Monica Lewinsky scandal and the former First Lady’s relationship with her famous husband. The Laugh Factory has appropriately titled it “Hillary vs. The First Amendment.”
Old 11-19-2015, 03:56 PM
SS/Veteran

She should be drug tested & the rest of Washington who hold a seat also , No one in their right mind can make decisions like Washington politicians have made in the last 25 years !
Old 12-07-2015, 11:04 AM

Clinton says term 'radical Islam' an injustice to vast majority of Muslims

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton declined Sunday to say that a ?radical? form of Islam is behind terror attacks connected to the Islamic State and other such attacks committed by fringe members of the Muslim religion.

?I don't want to do that because, No. 1, it doesn't do justice to the vast numbers of Muslims in our own country and around the world who are peaceful people,? she told ABC?s ?This Week.?

Clinton spoke four days after Muslim husband-wife couple Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik shot and killed 14 people and wounded dozens of others at an office complex in San Bernardino, Calif.

Her comments are among the latest in an intense debate on whether to call Muslims who commit terror strikes such as the recent ones in California and Paris and the one on Sept. 11, 2001, ?radical Islamists? or ?Islamic extremists.?

President Obama, set to make an Oval Office address to the America public Sunday night about domestic terror, has also been criticized for not using either term. He has instead used the term ?violent extremists,? using an argument similar to Clinton?s.

On the 2016 presidential campaign trail, leading GOP candidate Donald Trump recently called out Obama on the issue.

?Radical Islamic terrorism,? Trump said at an event Friday. ?We have a president that refuses to use the term. ?There's something going on with him that we don't know about."

On Sunday, Clinton also defended saying publicly, as secretary of state, that the Benghazi terror attacks were inspired by an anti-Islamic video, blaming ?the fog of war.?

Recently released emails from Clinton reveal intelligence suggested the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on a U.S. outpost in Benghazi, Libya, were terror related.

Other emails indicate Clinton knew the attacks were terror related, then told the American public otherwise.

Four Americans were killed in the attacks.

Clinton acknowledged Sunday that the San Bernardino massacre was a ?terrorist attack? and predicted that Obama will announce an "intensification" of existing strategy to fight ISIS, a move she supports.

?Nobody is arguing with that,? she said.

Still, Clinton said the recent massacre, in which the couple appeared to have used legally purchased assault-style rifles, underscores the need for tighter gun control.

?We have to take account ? our gun laws and the easy access to those guns by people who shouldn't get them," she said.

She cited the mentally ill, fugitives, felons and Congress ?continuing to refuse to prohibit people on the ?no-fly? list from getting guns, which include a lot of domestic and international terrorists.?

As Clinton has in the past, she also called for comprehensive background checks for potential gun buyers.

?We need to close the gun show loophole, close the online loophole ? and end the liability for gun sellers,? she said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...l?intcmp=hpbt1

Old 12-08-2015, 02:45 PM

No Joke: Hillary Supporters Will Support Sharia Law

video
http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=1596

Old 12-09-2015, 07:49 PM
SS/Veteran

The only joke here is if the R's don't support " the Donald " , the R vote will split & "our gal "is in .
Old 12-20-2015, 06:58 PM
SS/Veteran

Now take a look on the Democrats side , Bernie Sanders apology to Hillary was gentleman like respecting a lady for the actions & she like a lady accepted . Nicely done .
Me thinks Bernie will get that high position when she becomes president , this is how Washington is run .
Old 12-21-2015, 12:48 AM
Senior Fellow

if your gal gets in...hold on to your wallet; or actually open your wallet; as she and Bill said a few years ago "we know how to spend your money better than you do"; or to quote Max Bialystock..."I want that money"; or "I want your money" in her case
Old 12-21-2015, 09:13 AM
SS / Curmudgeon / SSc Storm Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookI View Post
Now take a look on the Democrats side , Bernie Sanders apology to Hillary was gentleman like respecting a lady for the actions & she like a lady accepted . Nicely done .
Me thinks Bernie will get that high position when she becomes president , this is how Washington is run .
It was like apologizing to the anti-Christ. If he gets a bubble-gum wrapper out of this, I'd be surprised.
Old 12-30-2015, 02:04 PM

What does Bill Clinton say to Hillary after sex?

"Honey, I'll be home in 20 minutes."

Old 12-30-2015, 07:13 PM

Guest Speechless After Jesse Watters Asks: 'Has Ex-President Bill Clinton Abused Women?'

Jesse Watters, guest-hosting "The O'Reilly Factor," asked Fox News contributor Leslie Marshall whether or not former President Bill Clinton has "abused" women but she was left speechless before she was able to give an answer.

"I think your silence says a lot," Watters said.

But Marshall shot back, "No. I wanted to be very clear because I wanted to think about Monica - although consensual, she was young. I wouldn't say abuse - taken advantage of? Yes. Abused? No."

Watters listed off the facts, "Two women have accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault. Another woman sued Clinton for defamation because he allegedly smeared her after an affair, and, you know as you said, he did prey on a young intern while at work. And he did use state troopers while at office to arrange the relationships. And then we know that he used his political attack machine to go after whistleblowers of the women who accused him of doing the wrong thing. It looks like there is a track record of being very aggressive with women and then using political power to then cover it up and smear. Am I wrong," Watters asked.

Marshall took the opportunity to give Bill Clinton a pass saying, "I missed the part where Bill Clinton's running again. He's already served two terms. His wife is running."

The self-proclaimed feminist called what Clinton did "consensual" and not abuse.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/12/30...-women?ref=yfp

Watch the exchange above.

Old 12-31-2015, 10:10 PM
Senior Fellow

the issue to me is not what Bill did...we know what he is...but that Hilary accepted it because she needs his personal popularity and this should absolutely make women find another candidate; she accepted her husbands serial cheating, etc for her own benefit; she has no credibility to discuss women's issues and their role in the world; as Oprah says..."when someone shows you who they are...believe then"; we all should know who Hilary is
Closed Thread