Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > The Frat House > The Mudhole

The Mudhole "The Mudhole" - This is the place for any area of discussion; National & World Events, Mud Slinging and Politics.

Old 09-08-2016, 02:04 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Trump-Mania

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookI View Post
this guy Trump makes Bush 43 look Brilliant . Oh brother ! this Republican party is Romper Room www.youtube.com/watch?v=td1KAgrYUGA
I wasn't sure if Trump could pull this election off, now i'm not sure Hillary can. If I was a Hillary supporter I would be super disappointed on how she is running her TV ads. Why the heII do her ads talk about how bad the Donald is instead of telling us what she could do for us,,, BIG BIG Mistake, and as of now I think she's to ignorant to know that. People know about Trump, bad or good but, it seems like to me,,,,,, she has nothing to offer, judging by her ads. Too bad for the D's, I feel sorry for the D party, they could have done much better.

You should have stuck with Bernie.
Old 09-08-2016, 02:17 PM
SS / Curmudgeon / SSc Storm Watcher

All the lib Hollywood donors spiked the drinks and made everyone think Hillary was "their gal".

Billary has proven twice to be the worst candidate possible for the Dems.

She stands for.... nothing.
Old 09-08-2016, 02:43 PM
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
I wasn't sure if Trump could pull this election off, now i'm not sure Hillary can. If I was a Hillary supporter I would be super disappointed on how she is running her TV ads. Why the heII do her ads talk about how bad the Donald is instead of telling us what she could do for us,,, BIG BIG Mistake, and as of now I think she's to ignorant to know that. People know about Trump, bad or good but, it seems like to me,,,,,, she has nothing to offer, judging by her ads. Too bad for the D's, I feel sorry for the D party, they could have done much better.

You should have stuck with Bernie.

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Old 09-08-2016, 03:26 PM
SS/Veteran

Joe I love you man but having high expectations on people in Washington is just a dream . Propaganda by Fox News & Tokyo Rose just puts the level in an all time low . Our Gal will bury the Donald like it our not . It's out of our control cause the rules don't apply to thyself . It's Wahington's game me & you are not in the line up .
Old 09-08-2016, 07:28 PM

National Poll: Trump Surges Among Latinos, African-Americans

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has some favorable ratings among both Latinos and African-American voters, according to results of the latest Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald poll.

The poll's demographic breakdown showed that by combining voters who were "very favorable" and "somewhat favorable" to Trump, the billionaire developer got a positive rating from 35 percent of Hispanics and 24 percent of African-Americans.

18.4 percent of Hispanics rated him "very favorable;"
16.4 percent of Hispanics rated him "somewhat favorable."

Among black voters:
10.5 percent rated Trump "very favorable;"
13.3 percent rated Trump "somewhat favorable."

A Breitbart analysis of the poll notes Trump would not win with either group because 49 percent of Hispanics and 69 percent of African-Americans still have a "very unfavorable" view of him.

Hispanic support would help Trump in Florida, while African-American supporters will help him in Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania, according to Breitbart. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is equally unpopular with Hispanics, at 49 percent.

During an interview on Herald Radio, conservative author Ann Coulter discussed Trump's rising poll numbers among Hispanics and African-Americans, saying, "There is nothing frightening about Trump if you're here legally, and he is going to bring back jobs and raise your wages."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Poll.../08/id/747309/

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Old 09-08-2016, 07:53 PM
SS/Veteran

Don't know what the big deal is on Black & Hispanic vote they don't cover much ...unless the candidate has to cover their conscience . Young whites are not even registered. What a mess of a race .
Old 09-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Senior Fellow

as opposed to the Dems who are the "liar liar pants on fire" party; how many lies, really; now it's there was no classified heading; she was Sec of State and was supposed to know what was classified and the law is clear; it is a violation to transmit classified infor whether it is marked so or not; that anyone still defends her is incredible
Old 09-09-2016, 07:31 AM
SS/Veteran

you know why Trump loves Putin so much cause Putin is Richer than Trump YES worth 200 Billion $$ ...see rich people play w/ rich people but if they can't they are up their rear end ...How much is in your wallet ?
Old 09-09-2016, 05:48 PM

Trump Card? Republican voter registration a bright spot for campaign

For all the attention on battleground polls giving Hillary Clinton the edge, Donald Trump enjoys at least one electoral advantage in his uphill climb to the White House: Republicans are outpacing Democrats in registering new voters in key states.

A review of registration figures shows that in the swing states that sign up voters by party, Republicans are seeing a significantly bigger boost since 2012. In states like Florida and Pennsylvania, the party has added tens of thousands of voters to the rolls at a time when Democrats have seen their base shrink.

?The numbers [in those states] ? are a huge shift from what we?ve seen in 2012,? Republican National Committee spokeswoman Lindsay Walters said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-campaign.html

Old 09-10-2016, 07:12 AM
SS/Veteran

The Republican's are so worried ( again ) about this election . I vision a big fat fish in a fish bowl , no where to go swimming round & round & round .
Old 09-10-2016, 09:40 AM
SS / Curmudgeon / SSc Storm Watcher

problem is, you should be worried too, but have drunk so much koolaid, you don't care anymore.
Old 09-10-2016, 10:25 AM

I believe the HookeIster may indulge in the magic mushrooms from time to time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybin_mushroom

Old 09-10-2016, 10:34 AM
SS/Veteran

no I'm drug free & Psilocybin shroons also , but if you what to make this mud hole a serious topic ...pick one another US presidential election is not one of them its a mess .

So instead of playing back & forth to increase the posts #'s & helping the site , you won't need me Now because its more active , but in the winter when you have 3700 lurkers & 5 active posts . Don't call me back for some laughs on me .

Michael K ...seeeeee ya !
Old 09-10-2016, 10:56 AM

Comment was made in jest, not too offend.

Old 09-10-2016, 12:42 PM

Reuters/Ipsos Poll: Trump Closes in on Clinton's Projected Electoral Lead

Republican Donald Trump appears to have carved out a wider path to the White House as a number of states including Florida and Ohio are no longer considered likely wins for Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, according to the latest Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project released on Saturday.

The project, which combines opinion polls with an analysis of voting patterns under different election scenarios, still shows Clinton would have the best chance of winning the presidency if the Nov. 8 election were held today. Yet Trump has caught up to her level of support in several states.

Clinton now has an 83 percent chance of winning the election by an average of 47 votes in the Electoral College, the body that ultimately selects the president. In late August, the States of the Nation estimated that Clinton had a 95 percent chance of winning by an average of 108 electoral votes.

Over the past few weeks, Clinton's lead in the national polls has slipped considerably. Polls tend to narrow as Election Day nears, and the Clinton campaign has struggled to overcome controversy about how she handled classified information while serving as secretary of state.
A separate Reuters/Ipsos poll of likely voters showed an 8-point lead for Clinton has vanished since the last week of August.

Clinton is still favored to win 17 states, including many with large, urban populations such as New York, New Jersey and California that heavily influence the outcome of the election. Trump would likely win 23 states, many of them with smaller populations.

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Trum.../10/id/747607/