Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > The Frat House > The Fan Zone

The Fan Zone Discuss Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, Soccer or whatever you think is a sport. NASCAR?

Old 01-12-2016, 08:22 PM
Senior Fellow

Default College Football Championship

finally a Championship game worthy of the title; yes Clemson blew coverage a number of times but a terrific game...won by the combination of an onside kick and a kickoff return; really enjoyed it
Old 01-12-2016, 08:49 PM
SS/Veteran

Default Re: College Football Championship

it was a great game like said , I'll watch college over NFL any day of the week , I have to admit , keeping my eyes open last night was not easy . miss tackles by Clemson really hurt . I though Clem. they did a great job on Henry , He is teriffic back & got the ball this year a TON . I can proberly go on more about the game , 40 pts in the 4th quarter alone in a Champ. game is something . Alabama is so deep in the bench , coaching , program. BUT this is very very very BIG program teams..... THEY are superstars . A professional football player told me who played in the SEC & NFL ( now retired ) playing @ the college level is like on stage @ Madison Square Garden & the band is the Rolling Stones !
Old 01-13-2016, 05:42 AM
NJBBA, Capt. Team SS, SS/Insider, SS/Platinum

Default Re: College Football Championship

I didn't watch a college game all year. Saturdays were too jam packed with places to go and things to do that I wasn't watching TV.