Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > The Frat House > Computers, etc

Computers, etc Computers, Networking, Printers, Electronics, TV's, SAT Radio, iPods and why you too hate Microsoft.

Old 05-12-2016, 10:16 AM
SS / Curmudgeon / SSc Storm Watcher

Default new spam

geesh, I was served a "warrant" via email!

they can't even use a correctly formatted ssn!

To,
Robert Switzer

4355 Joes Road
NY
SSN 94865864
Phone 5166739260

(CASH ADVANCE INC. )

LOAN CATEGORY:
ONLINE PAY DAY LOAN

WARRANT NO: LAUS-6025

OUTSTANDING AMOUNT:
$1180.00
Notice of Legal Proceedings

ACCOUNT ID: - KE-7508110259 which
will be going to release Friday at 1 P.M.

ATTENTION: ~~

This is Loan Officer Scott Anderson From Cash Advance Inc.

This is the last and final chance for you.

This Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number IAYV-296372108 with one of Cash Advance Inc. company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you.

WARRANT NO: LAUS-6025

Amount Outstanding:
$1180.00

WE MAY REPORT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT TO CREDIT BUREAUS. LATE PAYMENTS, MISSED PAYMENTS, OR OTHER DEFAULTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE REFLECTED IN YOUR CREDIT REPORT.

TERMS & CONDITIONS, YOU AGREED.

We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of November 8th 2014. But, you failed to respond on time. Now, it?s high time and if you fail to respond in the next 24 HOURS then we will register this case in court. Consider this as a Final Warning. We will be Emailing/ Fax this issue to your Current Employer to make sure they take strict actions against you. Your salary, wages will be garnished. Do revert back if you want to get rid of these Legal Consequences and make a payment arrangement today or else we would be proceeding legally against you. And our apologies that this notification will also sent to your current employer. The opportunity to take care of this voluntary is quickly coming to an end. We would hate for you to lose the option of resolving this before it goes to the next step which is a Lawsuit against you, but to do so you must take immediate action.

You can Email back to get the payment mode too.

We will be forced to proceed legally against you and once it is processed the creditor has entire rights to inform your Employer and your References regarding this issue and the lawsuit will be the next step which will be amounting to $7800.00 and will be totally levied upon you and that would be excluding your attorney charges. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the Clearance Certificate from the court.

Please let us know what your intention is by today itself so we can hold the case or else we will submit the paperwork to your Local County Sheriff Department and you will be served with a court summons at your door step.

Note : This notice is provided to you on behalf of Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company, and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively referred to as the ?Cash Advance Related Companies,? ?we,? ?our,? or ?us?). The Cash Advance Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade names Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, Paycheck Today, Payday OK, Cash Central Loans, Cash Net 500,Cash Net USA, Allied Cash, Super Pawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, Ez Money Cash America Net, Cash America, Cash America Pawn, Cash land, Super Pawn, Cash America Payday Advance, or any company-owned Mr. Payroll locations. ?You? or ?Your? means you as a participant in or as a user of the products and/or services offered by a Cash Advance Related Company.

By electronically signing this Loan Agreement by clicking the "I AGREE" button, you are confirming that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Consent and that you have downloaded or printed a copy of the Consent for your records.

Cash Advance Inc. (Accounts Dept.)

25954 Eden Landing Rd
Hayward
CA 94545
United States

Thanks & Regards,
DEBT COLLECTION USA

-----------

ok, Joe, did you put them up to this?
Old 09-13-2016, 09:26 PM
Administrator

Default Re: new spam

My Good Friend,

My name is Mr. Michael Osei, I am a newly promoted Branch Manager of a Bank here in Ghana, West Africa, I got your information during my search through the Internet.

It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problems, I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it, as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the Branch Manager of the Bank, it is my duty to send in a Financial Report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each year.

In the course of the last year 2015 end of the year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Manager made excess profit of [US$33 Million dollars] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed this fund in a SUNDRY ACCOUNT.

As an officer of the bank I cannot be directly linked to this money, so this informed my contacting you for us to work together so that you can assist me and receive this fund into your bank account in your country for us to SHARE.

I am offering you 40% of the total fund, while you keep 60% for me in your bank account till I join you in your country for the sharing/investment of my own share of the funds or better still we can go into a joint partnership venture, I will appreciate it very much.

As soon as I receive your response through this Address( mrmichael_o@yahoo.com ) I will give you more details on how we can achieve it successfully.

Sincerely,
Mr. Michael Osei

I'm starting a list of who wants to sign up.
I get %10 of your earning and you pay the all the tax.
Any takers??

----------------------------------------------------
Untied we Stand
Divided we will Fall!
Old 09-14-2016, 01:38 AM
SS / Curmudgeon / SSc Storm Watcher

Bob might give you 10% of the earnings from this site, if you promise to pay all fees and misc charges
Old 09-14-2016, 08:58 AM
Administrator

Oh boy
Old 11-30-2016, 08:15 PM
Administrator

Thumbs down Re: new spam

George Jennifer
Today at 2:17 PM

Beloved Friend,

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your consent. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile from the peoples search database on the web during my Deseret search for a partner whom can assist me in taking bringing the dreams of my late husband come through. I am Mrs. George Jennifer, suffering from cancerous ailment. I was married to Sir George Christopher, an English shipping tycoon notable for his great charitable activities before his death in April 2nd, 2012. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of Ten Million Pounds Sterling (10,000,000.00 GBP) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in UK and named me as the beneficiary of this trust fund. (All records are kept with my family lawyer) presently, this money is still with the Bank. My Doctor told me recently, that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems that I have been suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition with the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen me, I have decided to donate this fund to you and I want you to use this gift which comes from my Late husband effort to establish a charity home for the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures, which is the reason I took this bold decision. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husband relatives around me.I will await your urgent response for more info.
Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Remain Blessed,
Mrs. George Jennifer

----------------------------------------------------
Untied we Stand
Divided we will Fall!
Old 12-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Senior Fellow, SS/Platinum, SS/Insider, Team SS

I'm going to contact her as soon as I finish building the orphanage I started on the Florida swamp land I bought...

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.

Education does not guarantee intelligence.

Prepare for the worst and you won't be disappointed.
Old 12-08-2016, 08:14 PM
SS/Veteran

seems there is a Trojan horse w/ in the text messenger / emails floating around , which w/ hack your phone by spider out , To make a long story short , if the word " Marco Polo " appears in the heading message DON"T OPEN IT UP . Defeat it & the Block the caller If may come from one of your contacts which they are not sending & they are not aware of it happening .
Old 12-10-2016, 10:23 PM
Senior Fellow

every message I get with only a link and a general hello gets trashed
Old 12-11-2016, 06:14 AM
SS/Veteran

^ check your PM