Home

HOME     ARTICLES     Frank DAIGNAULT     TROPHY RIGS     CONTENTS     FAQs     FLY FISHING     OFF ROAD 4 X 4     STRIPED BASS    SURFCASTING

Go Back   StriperSurf Forums > Main Forums > Commercial - Recreational - Conservation Issues

Commercial - Recreational - Conservation Issues An open forum for the exchange of ideas and positions on current and proposed regulations in saltwater fishing and conservation.

Old 08-13-2004, 03:11 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HaysWalt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fish Picker:
BTW congrats to Bent for passing SUPERFLY in post! We have only been here a year. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But let <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me show
Old 08-13-2004, 03:12 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HaysWalt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fish Picker:
BTW congrats to Bent for passing SUPERFLY in post! We have only been here a year. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me show <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you how
Old 08-13-2004, 03:13 AM

you how <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he
Old 08-13-2004, 03:13 AM

he <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Has so many
Old 08-13-2004, 03:14 AM

he <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Has so many <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Posts! There ya have it- 1000 hehehehe
Old 08-13-2004, 06:50 AM
Super Moderator

I CANT HELP MYSELF,,,, after i hit reply some more goodstuff always comes to me!!!
Old 08-13-2004, 09:03 AM
Mad Russian Scientist

Boy supercry you are using some good material. What does bravery have to do with putting a sentence together. Are you have a Post envy attack. Man thats sad when Bent passes ya! who's next HiHook?????????? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The idiot is got nothing to say no more. You next, rotten fishy.
Old 08-13-2004, 10:51 AM

]

So then you agree that it is Political ??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. It's the law and any legislature who introduces a bill to reverse that law will find out real quick how many of his voters will vote him out.

Nothing to do with politics. It's about what the majority of NJ residents want! Democracy in action Picker, get it?

I want the truth!

God Bless the USA!
Old 08-13-2004, 10:53 AM

BIG POST CLUB.
Old 08-13-2004, 12:17 PM
Moderator,Team SS 04-08

The way things are going,think I'll just go stand out in the rain....