If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code
The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed LINUX.
People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.
My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
The speed of sound is defined by the distance from door to computer divided by the time interval needed to close the media player and pull up your pants when your mom shouts "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"
Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.
Use The Best...
Linux for Servers
Mac for Graphics
XXXX for Mobility
Windows for Solitaire
Windows has detected you do not have a keyboard. Press 'F9" to continue.
Software is like sex: It's better when it's free.
How do I set a laser printer to stun?
Unix, DOS and Windows...the good, the bad and the ugly.
Windows XP -now comes with free anger management courses.
You know you need a life when...
1. You spend every Friday night on the computer
2. You just finished watching all three seasons of "Star Trek"
3. You've attempted watching the entire "Lord of the Rings" trilogy extended versions+ deleted scenes, etc.
4. You spend countless hours on youtube
5. You spend time reading things like this
6. You agree with any of the above...