By accessing and/or using this site you evidence your approval and acceptance of the following terms:
Ownership: Trademark & Copyright Restrictions
All materials; including designs, images, written content, code and scripts, contained in this site are the copyrighted property of StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC, its subsidiaries StriperSurf.com and StriperSurf.net, independent writers, photographers and affiliated companies (the "Related Parties") and/or licensors (the "Licensors"). All materials are protected by the Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C.§ 101 et seq., as amended. No material, unless specifically noted is public domain.
StriperSurf.com and all titles, characters, names and graphics are trademarks. To sell, market, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, modify, distribute or publicly perform or display materials from this site, you must first obtain written permission from StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC. Copyrights of digital images (pictures) and articles by independent authors belong to the photographers and authors or their heirs. Under no circumstances may any content be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified,distributed or publicly displayed without prior written consent and compensation. You may view and download material from this site only for your personal, private, non-commercial use.
- Information Collection: We may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the website, new services and special offers. If you would rather not receive this information, send a blank e-mail to email@example.com (If you use more than one e-mail address send this message from each e-mail account you use.)
- Cookies: These are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. The Message Board system we use offers the option to store your Member Name (UserName) and Password as a cookie on your hard drive. This saves you from having to re-enter this information each time you post a message.
- Information Disclosure: StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC collects statistical data on bandwidth consumption, search engines, browser types and traffic (page views, ad impressions, "hits," repeat user visits, and new user visits). We do provide aggregate statistical data about our reader demographics (i.e. number of users grouped by age or gender), sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-parties. This does not include any personal information such as your name, email address or telephone number.
Message Boards and Discussion Forums
If you participate in any chat rooms, message boards, or other forums within the website, you agree not to:
- defame, abuse, harass or threaten others;
- make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;
- advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
- post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates US Federal or State of New Jersey privacy laws;
- post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;
- advertise, promote or sell to, or solicit others;
- post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component; or
- post material or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room, message board or forum.
StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC reserves the right to remove or edit messages or material submitted by you. StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC is not responsible for material submitted to StriperSurf.com or posted in chat rooms, on message boards or on other forums by users of the site.
License to StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC
By communicating with StriperSurf.com by electronic mail or posting a message, uploading a file or providing StriperSurf.com with material for display on the website, you are granting StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publicly perform and display, distribute, sub-license, and sell any information, suggestions, ideas, drawings or concepts communicated to StriperSurf.com for any purpose StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC chooses, commercial, public or otherwise, without any compensation to you whatsoever.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. StriperSurf.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf. StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached at the address listed below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC makes no representation that the materials contained in the site are appropriate or authorized for use in all countries, states, provinces, counties or any other jurisdictions. If you choose to access this site, you do so on your own initiative and risk and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
a. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. STRIPERSURF ENTERPRISES, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
b. STRIPERSURF ENTERPRISES, LLC MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
c. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
d. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM STRIPERSURF.COM OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
e. A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE -- DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT STRIPERSURF ENTERPRISES, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Third Party Products and Services
StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC does not provide, endorse, nor guarantee any third-party product, service, information, or recommendation available through advertising links and/or pages of this website. The third parties providing products and services available through this website are not affiliated with StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC and are solely responsible for their products, services, information, recommendations, and all other content on their websites.
This agreement is effective until terminated by the StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC for any reason, with or without notice. Upon any termination of this agreement, you will immediately discontinue your use and access of the site and destroy all materials obtained from it. The disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive
StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC may amend or modify this Agreement or impose new conditions at any time upon inclusion of a notice on the site signifying that this agreement has been updated. Any use of the site by you after such update shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by you of such amendments, modifications or new conditions.
If anyone brings a claim against StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC related to your actions, content or information on www.stripersurf.com, you will indemnify and hold StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
If any provision of this agreement is held by a New Jersey or United States federal court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Waiver and Severability of Terms
StriperSurf Enterprises, LLC
Franklin Park, NJ